Double Trouble

DotsDad here.

My wife wanted me to let you know that after 28 hours of labor, some complications and an emergency c-section we are pleased to welcome our baby girls:

[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Lavender[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name]

They are both the most gorgeous babies in the world! We contacted the Guinness Book of World Records and they have confirmed this. Dad is really going to have his work cut out for him when they are teenagers.

[name]Matilda[/name] is having some complications and will be in NICU for awhile. We originally were going to name “[name]Baby[/name] A” [name]Matilda[/name], but switched when they were born. We think/pray [name]Matilda[/name] is going to be a fighter.

[name]Eloise[/name] (as I call her), [name]Charlotte[/name] (as my mother calls her) and [name]Lavender[/name] (as her mother calls her) is just as sweet as she can be. She is a real charmer.

My wife is still recovering, but I am sure she will be at up and running in no time at all.

1 Like

Congratulations! Your children have such magic names, so brilliantly gorgeous and they all flow so beautifully together :slight_smile: I wish you and your family all the best for the future.
Well done! :slight_smile:

Congratulations! I am so glad that you went with those names. I just [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] them!

I will be praying for little [name]Matilda[/name]. I am sure that she will turn out to be a little fighter for you. I hope that the complications aren’t too serious?

I also wish your wife a speedy recovery and make sure she gets as much rest as she can! She is going to need it!

Congratulations [name]Dot[/name]'s Dad! I bet you are one proud Papa! I will also be praying for [name]Matilda[/name] and your wife’s quick recovery. I also want to chime in that I absolutely adore your daughter’s names! These are probably my two favorite girls names that I have come across on this site so far! I think its funny that [name]Ellie[/name] is getting called 3 different names! What about [name]Matilda[/name]? I think that it would be hard for me to choose from those names too. Congrats again and I really hope that [name]Mattie[/name] and your wife are ok.

P.S. [name]How[/name] are [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Dottie[/name] doing now that the twins are here?

Wow! I’m so glad I clicked on this thread! :slight_smile: Congratulations to you, [name]Kate[/name], [name]Dottie[/name], and [name]Henry[/name]! As I told your wife, you two deserve a gold medal in the Naming Oympics!

On a more serious note, I’m so, so sorry to hear that there were complications and that [name]Matilda[/name] is in the NICU. [name]Matilda[/name] and your family are my thoughts and prayers. If she’s anything like her name, she’s a spunky, strong baby girl, and I wish her (and [name]Eloise[/name]) the very best.

Best wishes to you all! :slight_smile:

I’m so happy for all of you, DotsDad! Tell [name]Kate[/name] we’re so thrilled and congratulations to your whole family!
[name]Love[/name] the names [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Lavender[/name] and [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] [name]Rosemary[/name]. [name]Lavender[/name] and [name]Rosemary[/name] go really well together!
Tell [name]Henry[/name] and [name]Dot[/name] hello and we’re so happy for them, too.
I will be praying for your little fighter [name]Matilda[/name] and for all of her caregivers and that any tests or procedures will be done perfectly! I pray that angels will watch over her, too. I pray for peace for you and your family.

Congratulations to you all!
Praying for little [name]Matilda[/name] and hope all is well now.
Best wishes to you [name]Dot[/name]'s Mom and [name]Dot[/name]'s Dad and to your family.

Congratulations to you and your family. You sound like a proud father :slight_smile: The girls have such beautiful names! Sending everyone well wishes from afar.

Congratulations to you all, they are such beautiful sweet names! I wish Dotsmum and [name]Matilda[/name] a very speedy recovery:)

Sending thoughts of healing to little [name]Matilda[/name] and [name]Kate[/name]! We’re definitley here to support you all and your beautifully named children.
Congratulations!

Congratulation [name]Dot[/name]'s Mom&Dad, on the birth of [name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Matilda[/name]. I’m sorry to hear [name]Matilda[/name] needs extra treatment at the hospital. Hopefully you will be home all together soon. <3 and healing thoughts.

So happy to hear about the births of [name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Matilda[/name]. I will be thinking of your family and hope that [name]Matilda[/name] is able to come home soon. Please send my best to [name]Dot[/name]'s mom and to everyone else in the family. Congratulations!

[name]Just[/name] as everyone has already said - the twins’ names are absolutely beautiful - congratulations! Big hugs to all of you, especially [name]Matty[/name], who I am sure will be a little battler and be home before you know it. I’ll be saying a prayer for both of you and your family.

Congratulations! I will be thinking of you all, and hope that [name]Mattie[/name] and [name]Kate[/name] are well and home soon!

Congratulations. Our thoughts are with you all. I hope your wife and daughter’s recover quickly and that you’ll soon all be home together. You have a beautiful family - but it appears that you know that already :slight_smile:

Congratulations :slight_smile: What wonderful news and absolutely perfect names for two beautiful little girls.
My family and I are thinking of you, [name]Kate[/name], [name]Henry[/name], [name]Dot[/name], [name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Matilda[/name] and wishing that the babies are home safely soon :slight_smile:

[name]Gracie[/name] & Family

[name]Just[/name] to echo everyone else, your daughters have absolutely exquisite names! Again like everyone else says, my hope and prayers go to little [name]Mattie[/name] that she may feel better soon and [name]Kate[/name], that she’ll have a swift recovery. Congratulations!

Congratulations!

Was 10/29 their birthday?

awwwww congrats!
perfect names, I pray that everything goes well <3