Doubts, opinions on two more names please!

Sorry for being a doubting thomas… but I just want to make sure!!

So we have decided on [name]Charlotte[/name] as the FN.

This morning two other names popped into my head…that I think may be worth considering.
[name]Sarah[/name]
[name]Eve[/name]

Opinions, on how these hold up to [name]Charlotte[/name]?
Our other girls are: [name]Maggie[/name], [name]Kelsey[/name]-[name]Rose[/name], [name]Emma[/name], [name]Mary[/name]-[name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Sophie[/name]-[name]Claire[/name].
This baby will only be about 13 months apart from [name]Sophie[/name]-[name]Claire[/name], so I would really like something that kind of “goes together”
We do love [name]Charlotte[/name], I am just not sure I am 100% sold… Course those of you who remember me from [name]Sophie[/name]-[name]Claire[/name]'s name, may remember it takes me awhile before I am not indecisive anymore…

[name]Hi[/name], I love the name [name]Charlotte[/name] with all of your daughters’ names! I think [name]Sarah[/name] fits in nicely, but might be too matchy with [name]Sophie[/name]. I love [name]Eve[/name], but I think it would make a better mn. [name]How[/name] about [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Eve[/name]?

I agree with Kyemsma: [name]Charlotte[/name] is beautiful and really fits the feel of your other names. [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Eve[/name] is classy and sweet. GO with your heart on this one!

I typically do not like the name [name]Charlotte[/name], but I love [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Eve[/name]! That was the first name combination that came to mind when I read your post, and I see 2 other posters suggested it too! Absolutely lovely!

In my eyes [name]Sarah[/name] and [name]Eve[/name] are nothing compared to the lovely name [name]Charlotte[/name]. They seem pretty tired and boring to me while [name]Charlotte[/name] stands out and has interest and more depth.

I prefer [name]Charlotte[/name] to both [name]Eve[/name] and [name]Sarah[/name] with your last name. Plus, I wouldn’t use [name]Sarah[/name] since you’ve just used [name]Sophie[/name]! You could do something like [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Sarah[/name] [name]Beatrix[/name], if you wanted to incorporate [name]Sarah[/name] - she’d almost have reverse initials to [name]Sophie[/name]-[name]Claire[/name]!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

Thanks ladies… now I am thinking on [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Eve[/name]… what are your thoughts on that one? [name]Do[/name] you prefer [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Anne[/name]?
[name]Lemon[/name] -[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Sarah[/name] is a cute idea, but I just don’t care for the way it sounds together…

Oh, I love [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Eve[/name]! Great choice!

I love both [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Eve[/name] and [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Anne[/name] but between [name]Eve[/name] and [name]Anne[/name] I prefer [name]Anne[/name].

I love both, but prefer [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Eve[/name]! [name]How[/name] about doing a poll with [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Eve[/name] or [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Anne[/name]?

Good idea…I think I will do the poll!!

So, are you just doing one middle name now? I’m confused!

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Eve[/name] gives [name]Charlotte[/name] a more romantic feel, whereas [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Anne[/name] is more classic and sweet. What are you going for? I think both are great - I can’t pick! I even think something like [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Sarah[/name] would be great - [name]Evelyn[/name] means “desired.”

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Lemon[/name]- we would love to do three names, if we can make it work… first trying to decide on the first middle name, and then we will add.

Problem I am now having with [name]Anne[/name]; is DH mentioned to me yesterday… why don’t we do “[name]Charlotte[/name]-[name]Anne[/name]” (as a double name)… well, I just don’t care for it that way… (and you know I love double names…) I don’t know, I just didn’t like it that way… which is what made me think of [name]Eve[/name]…thinking maybe you could hyphenate it, if that is really what hubby wants to do. I think I am starting to confuse myself! LOL!

I think [name]Anne[/name] is pretty, but maybe a tad on the “plain” side. I really like names that are classic, but maybe stand out a bit… hence that we do both like [name]Beatrix[/name]…but again, if DH is going to call her two names, I personally just don’t like the sound of [name]Charlotte[/name]-[name]Beatrix[/name], or [name]Charlotte[/name]-[name]Bea[/name]…Again, I can’t really say why… I love both names seperatly just not together.

I hope this makes some sense to you…

I am sorry…I really do appreciate all your help!!! I know we will get it!! [name]Just[/name] like we did with [name]Sophie[/name]-[name]Claire[/name] =0)