Down to 2 options...would love your opinions.

[name]Lila[/name] [name]Addison[/name]
[name]Eva[/name] [name]Harper[/name]

My husband likes one and I prefer the other…tie breaker needed. :slight_smile:

Thanks, and really appreciate your honest opinions!!!

[name]Eva[/name] [name]Harper[/name]! [name]Lila[/name] is sweet but it is becoming very trendy. [name]Eva[/name] is spunky and feminine and will never sound dated. [name]Harper[/name] gives the combo a modern vibe.

I agree! [name]Eva[/name] [name]Harper[/name].

I like both…my two little cousins (sisters) are named [name]Lily[/name] and [name]Ava[/name]…similar to your choices. they are named [name]Lily[/name] [name]Katherine[/name] and [name]Ava[/name] [name]Claire[/name].

I love both [name]Lila[/name] and [name]Eva[/name]! But I choose [name]Eva[/name] [name]Harper[/name], as I like the middle name [name]Harper[/name] better.

Definitely [name]Eva[/name] [name]Harper[/name]!

As much as I love [name]Lila[/name], I am going to have to agree with everyone else. [name]Harper[/name] is just a better MN, [name]IMO[/name]. So, [name]Eva[/name] [name]Harper[/name].

[name]Eva[/name] [name]Harper[/name]!
I think [name]Lila[/name] is becoming trendy, even though I love the name. But I don’t like [name]Addison[/name] at all.

Definitely [name]Eva[/name] [name]Harper[/name]. Itwould be a close race, but I love that combo, and I strongly dislike [name]Addison[/name].

Thanks so much! [name]Eva[/name] [name]Harper[/name] was my choice and now with all of these votes behind me, who can argue? :wink:

Appreciate all of the replies!!!

Ooooh, toughie! I’m gonna have to choose [name]Eva[/name] [name]Harper[/name]!

[name]Eva[/name] [name]Harper[/name] has better flow!

I’m not a huge fan of either middle name, but I would choose [name]Lila[/name] over [name]Eva[/name]. I like both names, but I have a friend who just named her daughter [name]Eva[/name] and she constantly has to correct people on the pronunciation…it can be legitimately pronounced as Ay-va or Ee-va.

I’d choose [name]Lila[/name]! They are both lovely. [name]Harper[/name] is not really my style. I had [name]Eva[/name] [name]Adele[/name] on my list but my husband vetoed [name]Eva[/name].
Good luck!

[name]Lila[/name] [name]Addison[/name]! (It’s adorable, I love it!) Sweet and pretty opposed to [name]Eva[/name] [name]Harper[/name], which I think is very heavy and rusty.

I like [name]Lila[/name]