Down to 3 give me your fav!

[name_u]Blake[/name_u]
[name_m]Luke[/name_m]
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u]

Which is your favourite and leave favourite?

3 Likes

[name_u]Blake[/name_u] is my favourite, closely followed by [name_m]Luke[/name_m]. [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] is my least favourite. I don’t really have any major reasons; I just prefer the sounds of [name_u]Blake[/name_u] and [name_m]Luke[/name_m] over [name_u]Hudson[/name_u]. I placed [name_u]Blake[/name_u] a bit above [name_m]Luke[/name_m] because Luke/Lucas is pretty popular, at least where I live, so [name_u]Blake[/name_u] feels a bit fresher.

[name_m]Favorite[/name_m]: [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] (but I think [name_u]Blake[/name_u] is nice too)
Least favortie: [name_m]Luke[/name_m]

blake! (my son’s middle name)

[name_u]Blake[/name_u] is my fave, [name_m]Luke[/name_m] is my least, [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] is my second choice :slight_smile:

Seconding this!

2 Likes

[name_u]Blake[/name_u] is lovely x

Ooh these 3 are lovely! I really like the sound of all three names and I have positive associations with each of them too. I think [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] is my favourite with that river connection giving it the edge. [name_m]Luke[/name_m] in second place and [name_u]Blake[/name_u] a still-highly-prized third, as it’s feeling a touch dated.

[name_m]Luke[/name_m] is my favorite, very soft & sweet. [name_u]Blake[/name_u] is nice too, and is a bit edgier than [name_m]Luke[/name_m] to me.
(also, I have cousins named [name_m]Luke[/name_m] & Blake!! Their brother is Cole!)

[name_u]Hudson[/name_u] is my least favorite, as it just reminds me of the river and that’s not a great association, in my opinion.

I love [name_u]Hudson[/name_u]!

Thanks! I think it will be between [name_m]Luke[/name_m] and [name_u]Blake[/name_u].

Middle name will be [name_m]Andrew[/name_m]. Last name sounds like Flagger.

Big brother is [name_u]Reed[/name_u] not sure if that makes your decision easier haha.

Thanks! I think it will be between [name_m]Luke[/name_m] and [name_u]Blake[/name_u].

Middle name will be [name_m]Andrew[/name_m]. Last name sounds like Flagger.

Big brother is [name_u]Reed[/name_u] not sure if that makes your decision easier haha.

1 Like

Since you narrowed it down to [name_u]Blake[/name_u] and [name_m]Luke[/name_m], a vote here for [name_u]Blake[/name_u]! (Hudson was actually my first choice :)).

1 Like

Ahh, [name_u]Blake[/name_u] [name_m]Andrew[/name_m] is so handsome, and [name_u]Blake[/name_u] is my favourite over [name_m]Luke[/name_m] as a brother to [name_u]Reed[/name_u] :slight_smile:

I’m just feeling like [name_m]Luke[/name_m] or [name_u]Blake[/name_u] will age better and one syllable sounds better with our last name being similar to Flagger.

I do like [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] though

Is there a reason you don’t like [name_m]Luke[/name_m]?

1 Like

My personal reason for not voting for Luke is I don’t like nicknames as names. If you were to name him Lucas and call him Luke, I would feel differently. Blake is a single syllable full name. (And yes, of course, I know Luke is a very old Biblical name, not like some newer nicknames, but it’s still my preference). Also Blake feels fresher than Luke to my ears.

definitely blake! followed by luke as a close second (:

It’s not a bad name - and you can’t go wrong with it, it just doesn’t sparkle for me personally