Down to 3 names for 2nd son due in July, Opinions please!

I just found this name the other day “[name]Crew[/name]”(middle will be [name]Conor[/name]) I really think I like it.
It is between [name]Crew[/name], [name]Hart[/name], and [name]Locke[/name]. Our 2 yr olds name is [name]Nash[/name] and I want them to be different but still to have the names work together. We want the name to be short and masculine/strong sounding, please keep that in mind. So what do you all think?

My pick would be [name]Hart[/name].

I think [name]Hart[/name] works best with [name]Conor[/name] but that he will get more than his share of “heart” comments. I’m leaning toward [name]Crew[/name] at the moment…

crew or locke
but is locke proun lock-ie or is it lock because when i see it i see lock-ie
if its lock-ie i would go for it but if not i would go with crew

What about “[name]Creed[/name]”?

[name]Crew[/name] is strong but I prefer Cru. [name]Loch[/name] is my favourite with this spelling. [name]Nash[/name] is a great name so your second boy will have an equally strong name with whatever you choose. [name]Remember[/name] it’s your choice!

I like [name]Crew[/name]

[name]Locke[/name]. [name]Hart[/name] may well morph into a “girls name” in the coming years, and [name]Crew[/name] sounds like [name]Bristol[/name] [name]Palin[/name]'s next baby.