Down to 3 names for #3...

[name]Hi[/name] everyone!

I have [name]Claire[/name] ”lise and [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Elinor[/name], and we are expecting #3 in the next two weeks.

Here are the names we have narrowed down: [name]Juliet[/name], [name]Evelyn[/name] or [name]Charlotte[/name].

Some combos we are considering:

[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name]*

[name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Grace[/name]*
[name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name]*
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]

LN is two syllables and starts with a J. * are my fave first-middle combos right now.

Thanks in advance!

With [name]Claire[/name] [name]Elise[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Elinor[/name] (lovely names!) I think [name]Charlotte[/name] would be perfect. [name]Juliet[/name] is lovely, too, but I feel like the spelling kind of clashes with the French [name]Claire[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name] (though that may be just me). And it depends on the actual name, but the alliteration of [name]Juliet[/name] J-last name could sound silly. I don’t think [name]Evelyn[/name] really fits with [name]Claire[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name]; it has more of a old, stodgy feel to me. [name]Claire[/name], [name]Sophie[/name], and [name]Charlotte[/name] is a beautiful sibset, and [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] is gorgeous!

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] or [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Grace[/name] are by far the most beautiful standouts to me! Not only for the names themselves but for the way they flow and compliment your other daughters. All gorgeous choices!

I like [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] best. I think it’s very pretty and it works well with your other daughters.

With [name]Claire[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name], I wouldn’t go with [name]Charlotte[/name] because I don’t like the idea of one daughter having a different inital than the other two, although it’s not really a big deal just my preference!

I love both [name]Juliet[/name] and [name]Evelyn[/name] but would go with [name]Juliet[/name], mostly because I like the idea of all 3 girls sharing “E” as their middle inital and so I really like [name]Evelyn[/name] in the middle slot.

[name]Claire[/name] [name]Elise[/name], [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Elinor[/name] and [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] - perfect :slight_smile: They sound very beautiful together so [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] gets my vote!

I think that [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] sounds best with your girls.

I like [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] the best for two reasons. One, I think [name]Juliet[/name] sounds beautiful with [name]Claire[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name]. I love that sibset! Two, [name]Claire[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name] both have “E” middle names. I don’t know if that was intentional or not, but I think it would be sweet to round out the trio with another “E”. [name]Hope[/name] this helps!

[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] gets my vote. lovely! good luck!

Another vote for [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name], perfect.

Other E middle names:
[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Eve[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Eudora[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name] Esmee
[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Emeline[/name]
[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Eugenia[/name]

Another vote for [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name], for a mix of the reasons described above. :slight_smile:

[name]Evelyn[/name] [name]Grace[/name]

[name]Count[/name] me as another vote for [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name]. Others have cited the reasons, but I too am anal about the E middle name thing and keeping two of your daughters from sharing the C first initial and [name]Sophie[/name] being the odd one out. They all sound nice, so that is just my weird way of deciding.

Thank you all for your replies! You all had very good points about the merits of [name]Charlotte[/name] or [name]Juliet[/name].

We have decided that we definitely want [name]Evelyn[/name] in the middle name slot to “go with” the other two. The E middle name thing wasn’t intentional, I wanted [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Madeleine[/name] but DH didn’t agree so we went with [name]Sophie[/name] [name]Elinor[/name] and then we found ourselves with a pattern, and now I feel like it just makes sense and sounds better to continue it, even though we don’t use their middle names very often. I also happen to [name]LOVE[/name] too many E names so it was pretty easy to come up with another!

RE [name]JULIET[/name] and the last name, our last name sounds like “Janney”, so with [name]Juliet[/name] I think it sounds pretty good because the only repeating sound is the J, not the first two letters. (As opposed to [name]Jane[/name] Janney, for example). As for the spelling, I do like [name]Juliette[/name] as well, but a friend pointed out to me after [name]Sophie[/name] was born that both of my girls have 6 letters in their names so I was hoping for a 6-letter name if we found one that we liked (not so much that I would reduce my list or change the spelling of a name to something wacky because of that, though.) I also like the [name]Juliet[/name] spelling because I find it simpler (less frilly) and because it’s the Shakespearean way of spelling it.

RE [name]CHARLOTTE[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name] being the “odd one out” – we have a LOT of S names in our family, I am [name]Stephanie[/name], my [name]SIL[/name]'s name also starts with S, among others, so if we do go with [name]Charlotte[/name] it’s my DH who will be the “odd one out,” which is pretty much a given since he will be the only male in the house! Also, although [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Claire[/name] start with the same letter, they don’t start with the same sound. Another thing I like about [name]Charlotte[/name] is that my FIL’s name is [name]Charles[/name], and DH’s middle name is also [name]Charles[/name].

So as you can see, I am STILL torn between the two, and not sure how I will decide, even if we wait to see what baby looks like it will be so hard because I really like both names and think that they are both so nice!

[name]Steph[/name]
(Chuchieandmore)

[name]Juliet[/name] is such a lovely name, and I think [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] is absolutely perfect with your set! I also really like the sound of [name]Juliet[/name] “Janney”-- I think this is one case where the alliteration is a plus. I agree with your reasoning for the simpler, less frilly (but still so feminine) spelling of [name]Juliet[/name]. [name]Charlotte[/name] is also very pretty, but I feel like [name]Juliet[/name] just has that little something extra… you can’t go wrong with either, but I prefer [name]Juliet[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Juliet[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] is my vote. And I like the spelling of [name]Juliet[/name].

I love [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name], but if your not set on [name]Juliet[/name] or [name]Charlotte[/name], have you considered some other possible first names?

To go with [name]Claire[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name], I particularly like [name]Amelie[/name], [name]Faye[/name], [name]Mabel[/name], [name]Rosalie[/name], [name]Madeleine[/name], [name]Margot[/name], [name]Ariane[/name], [name]Mirabel[/name] or [name]Lucienne[/name] nn [name]Lucy[/name].

Having said that I do think [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] is perfect, and I agree that the [name]Juliet[/name] spelling works better with your other daughters names than [name]Juliette[/name] would.

Good luck!

My first pick would be [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name], second [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name]. [name]Both[/name] are lovely and go perfectly with your girls names(which are beautiful btw).

I love [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name]! I think [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Evelyn[/name] is pretty too but I like the difference in syllables between [name]Charlotte[/name] and [name]Evelyn[/name]. And it would be an extra special connection between her and her daddy :slight_smile: