Down to 3 names with a month to go

I’ve been gone for awhile because agonizing over names with 5 months to go wasn’t doing me or my wife any good. However, with about a month to, I think we’re down to three and would love your votes and comments. Middle name is set and we’re still more concerned with how the first name sounds on its own than with the middle name. Thanks!

[name]Leighton[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Teagan[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]
Carrigan [name]Olivia[/name]

I think [name]Leighton[/name] or [name]Teagan[/name] sounds nicer with the middle name, especially [name]Teagan[/name]. Good luck!

My vote is for Teagen! Very cool name

[name]Teagan[/name] [name]Olivia[/name], definitely; I think they balance each other out very well.

[name]Leighton[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]–[name]LOVE[/name] THIS!
[name]Teagan[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]–I like your other choices better
Carrigan [name]Olivia[/name]–I really like Carrigan, my only concern with it would be that it would be a mouthful when said with [name]Olivia[/name]. But if you’re only really worried about how the name stands on its own, then that’s not a problem. I think Carrigan is beautiful

I would have to say my favorite is [name]Leighton[/name] [name]Olivia[/name]–just gorgeous!

I second everything lonnicate just said!

[name]Leighton[/name]!

[name]Teagan[/name].

Best wishes.

I love [name]Leighton[/name]!

Thanks everyone! Funny thing about all this stress over names is that [name]Teagan[/name] is the only name that has been on our list from start to finish (although [name]Leighton[/name] has never left the list either - we just didn’t come up with it as quickly).

I’m pretty sure we’re down to [name]Teagan[/name] and [name]Leighton[/name], but just every so often, Carrigan sneaks back in there. Right now, I have [name]Leighton[/name] slightly ahead of [name]Teagan[/name] while my wife has [name]Teagan[/name] slightly ahead of [name]Leighton[/name].

I actually think I like [name]Leighton[/name] more. I’ve never known a [name]Leighton[/name] but I do know a little one named [name]Teagan[/name]. I also think of [name]Teagan[/name] and [name]Sarah[/name].

I think [name]Leighton[/name] [name]Olivia[/name] is the nicest together but good luck with it. [name]Teagan[/name] is my second favourite:)

Confused by the “but good luck with it” part…