Down to final 5 names

See the results of this poll: What name do you like?

Respondents: 90 (This poll is closed)

• Sawyer : 10 (11%)
  • Beckett : 19 (21%)
  • Hayes : 24 (27%)
  • Brooks : 7 (8%)
  • Wesley: 30 (33%)

My favorite out of your list is [name_m]Hayes[/name_m]! Classic but still keeping up with current styles, just like [name_m]Liam[/name_m] & [name_f]Cora[/name_f].
[name_m]Beckett[/name_m] is my second choice, but just doesn’t work quite as well as [name_m]Hayes[/name_m], imo.

GL!

I feel like [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] is my favorite out of the five, it’s modern but not too far out there and I think it goes extremely well with [name_m]Liam[/name_m] and [name_f]Cora[/name_f]! [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] is my second choice, but I don’t think it goes as well with the siblings names!

GL!

I love [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] however I don’t think works great with [name_m]Liam[/name_m] and [name_f]Cora[/name_f]. However [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] is perfect!!

Id have to agree, I love [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] with [name_m]Liam[/name_m] and [name_f]Cora[/name_f].
My second choice it [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u]. They have the same “feeling” to your other kids name, [name_f]IMO[/name_f].

[name_m]Hayes[/name_m] or [name_m]Beckett[/name_m]!!

Definitely [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] with your other kiddos names.

I love [name_m]Wesley[/name_m], and I think it fits nicely with your other childrens names!

All of your choices are great though!
In order (after [name_m]Wesley[/name_m]), I like: [name_m]Beckett[/name_m], [name_m]Brooks[/name_m], [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u], and [name_m]Hayes[/name_m].

[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] by a landslide! [name_m]Hayes[/name_m] sounds nice w [name_m]Liam[/name_m] and [name_f]Cora[/name_f] too but I think [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] is much nicer.

It depends a great deal on your last name and how the first and last name sound together.

I like [name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] and [name_m]Hayes[/name_m].

The first thing I noticed was that all three names shared the letter “a.” I found that gave the group of names continuity and made them look good when written together. I also think they work style-wise.

Good luck with your decision.

I [name_u]LOVE[/name_u] [name_m]Wesley[/name_m] with [name_m]Liam[/name_m] and [name_f]Cora[/name_f]. Hands down, [name_m]Wesley[/name_m].