Down to final three names.

[name_f]Mariah[/name_f] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f]
[name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]
[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f]

These are the final three! :slight_smile: I want to know your opinions on all three of the names and which you like best. Thank you! :slight_smile:

• please be kind! these names are my style and I love them
    also, no suggestions, please.

[name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is very pretty it has my vote.

Of your first names, [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] is my very favorite, however [name_f]Marie[/name_f] is just meh. [name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] on the other hand is a beautiful combo!

[name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]!!! Please choose this. :stuck_out_tongue:

[name_f]Mariah[/name_f] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f]- makes me think of [name_f]Mariah[/name_f] [name_u]Carey[/name_u]. Personally not my style.
[name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]- probably my favorite.
[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f]- reminds me of [name_f]Rihanna[/name_f]… not in a good way. I also agree the middle doesn’t match up with the first name.

[name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is my favorite out of the three.

[name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] is very beautiful. BUT, I am torn, because I think that [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is such a lovely middle name!

You said no suggestions, but I can’t help but say that I think [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is the loveliest combination, in my opinion.

[name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] definitely!!

[name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f] winter is very nice, as is [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f], but [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] would be gorgeous. [name_f]Marie[/name_f] is very blah as a mn.

[name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is fabulous!

I second [name_f]Claire[/name_f] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]; [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] would be the best combo. [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] is the best first name, but [name_f]Marie[/name_f] feels like a filler. [name_u]Winter[/name_u] is more exotic, but [name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f] is dated.

[name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]!!!

I know someone who recently named their daughter [name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f]. She calls her [name_m]Jack[/name_m], which is super cute! I don’t know if this nickname is up your alley but I thought I would suggest it.

1 [name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u] - this is a pretty combo!
2 [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] [name_f]Marie[/name_f] - Ok but not a combo that stands out
3 [name_f]Mariah[/name_f] [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] - too celebrity centred ([name_f]Mariah[/name_f] [name_u]Carey[/name_u] and [name_f]Nicole[/name_f] Kidman)

Can I choose [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u]?? I love [name_u]Winter[/name_u] as a middle name. I agree that [name_f]Mariah[/name_f] will make everyone instantly think of [name_f]Mariah[/name_f] [name_u]Carey[/name_u] but it depends if that bothers you of not.

I love [name_f]Rhiannon[/name_f] but agree that at this point, as someone said, it will be confused with [name_f]Rihanna[/name_f]. Sigh.

So I’ll pick [name_f]Jacqueline[/name_f] [name_u]Winter[/name_u].