Down to the Finals:

See the results of this poll: Down to the Finals: Vote for favorite combo. Thanks!

Respondents: 50 (This poll is closed)

• Dorothy, Matilda and Adelaide: 9 (18%)
  • Dorothy, Matilda and Eloise: 15 (30%)
  • Dorothy, Matilda and Alice: 10 (20%)
  • Dorothy, Annelise and Emmeline: 9 (18%)
  • Dorothy, Lucinda and Rosalind: 7 (14%)

I voted for [name]Dorothy[/name], [name]Matilda[/name], and [name]Alice[/name]. [name]Dorothy[/name], [name]Matilda[/name], and [name]Eloise[/name] were a close second.

I voted for [name]Dorothy[/name], [name]Matilda[/name], and [name]Eloise[/name] (big shock, eh?), but I think the other [name]Matilda[/name] combos work perfectly with [name]Dorothy[/name], too. :slight_smile:

I honestly love all of your finalists.

Have a good night!

One BIG ole Ditto! :slight_smile:

I voted for [name]Matilda[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] because they are two of my favorite girls’ names.
I also love [name]Matilda[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] so much.
All your name combos are so beautiful, and I would love any of them!

I voted for [name]Dorothy[/name], [name]Matilda[/name] and [name]Adelaide[/name]. [name]Dorothy[/name], [name]Matilda[/name] and [name]Alice[/name] were a very very close second.

To be honest, I am not warming up to [name]Eloise[/name], yet. To me, it sounds like [name]Heloise[/name] the advice columnist. I dont think [name]Heloise[/name] is a pretty name.

[name]Adelaide[/name] is a beautiful name. It has so many nns that you can go with. Its absolutely perfect!

I also like [name]Alice[/name]. Its a very pretty name and goes well with the other two, however, I feel like it is more popular/common than the others. Also, you only have the [name]Allie[/name] nn.

[name]Annelise[/name] and [name]Emmeline[/name] are personally my favorites, but i think the other two combos go better with [name]Dorothy[/name].

[name]Lucinda[/name] and [name]Rosalind[/name] are cute together, but paired with [name]Dorothy[/name], for some reason, I think of them all as witch names.

Good luck!

[name]Dorothy[/name], [name]Matilda[/name] and [name]Alice[/name]

We have progress! We have narrowed it down to two combos!!!

[name]Matilda[/name] and [name]Alice[/name]! [name]LOVE[/name] IT :slight_smile:

Good [name]Luck[/name]

yeah for progress!!

I voted for [name]Matilda[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name]–I love, love, love this combo. I want to have twin girls just so I can name them this–although a little tricky since I don’t already have a [name]Dorothy[/name] :slight_smile:

Second would go to [name]Lucinda[/name] and [name]Rosalind[/name]–I would have had an even harder time if this was [name]Lucinda[/name] and [name]Rosemary[/name] ([name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Rosie[/name])

You narrowed it down to two combos? The suspense is killing me! :slight_smile:

Final two:::

[name]Dorothy[/name], [name]Matilda[/name] and [name]Adelaide[/name] - my fav
[name]Dorothy[/name], [name]Matilda[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] - husbands fav

[name]Dorothy[/name], [name]Matilda[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] - husbands fav[/quote]

[name]Just[/name] throwing this idea out there:

[name]Dorothy[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]

WDYT??

[name]Dorothy[/name], [name]Matilda[/name] and [name]Eloise[/name] - husbands fav[/quote]

[name]Just[/name] throwing this idea out there:

[name]Dorothy[/name] [name]Violet[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]

WDYT??[/quote]

Aha! You’ve narrowed it down to two! Yea! I love both combos, and am really happy that you were able to make such progress. :slight_smile:

[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]: I have to admit that I don’t think it’s the best flow, but if you love it, that’s what matters. I do love how you found a way to use [name]Adelaide[/name].

[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]: I think that [name]Charlotte[/name] has the right number of syllables, but something about [name]Eloise[/name]'s zz sound and [name]Charlotte[/name]'s Sh beginning run together when I say them out loud. (What do you think?) I do think that [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] has a nice flow.

If you love [name]Adelaide[/name] and your husband loves [name]Eloise[/name], what about [name]Dorothy[/name], [name]Adelaide[/name], and [name]Eloise[/name]? [name]Dottie[/name], [name]Addie[/name], and [name]Ellie[/name]? ([name]Just[/name] a thought…I love [name]Matilda[/name], though!) :slight_smile:

Take care! :slight_smile:

What about

[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]
[name]Eloise[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name]

I really like [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name], and I did think about [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name], but I didn’t think it flowed well. (I’m sorry!) :frowning: If you love it, that’s what matters!

It’s so frustrating, because [name]Matilda[/name], [name]Charlotte[/name], [name]Eloise[/name], and [name]Adelaide[/name] are four fantastic names that are really hard to combine! AAHHH!

I think that [name]Matilda[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name] sounded better than [name]Eloise[/name] [name]Adelaide[/name], despite the back-to-back vowels issue. What do you think?

yes. I agree. We both like [name]Matilda[/name]. So that one looks like it will stay. Plus [name]Dorothy[/name] like its too.

Which does [name]Dorothy[/name] like better: [name]Adelaide[/name] or [name]Eloise[/name]? (The little one has great taste!) :slight_smile:

ha… she was sing songing earlier to us… she made up a song/story who knows about ellie and addie… we couldnt tell what she was doing… just singing to her bear… she has been doing that a lot lately. Repeting everything we say to her bear in song in her own little world. We haven’t asked her yet for her opinion on the names.

The only thing holding us back on [name]Adelaide[/name] is [name]Addie[/name]. We like [name]Addie[/name], but so close to [name]Mattie[/name] and probably popular with [name]Addison[/name].

[name]Eloise[/name], my mom doesn’t like… but she might warm up to it. She said its just not pretty. [name]Ellie[/name] is really cute, but how many [name]Ellie[/name]'s are out there?

That’s so cute! She makes me love her name, [name]Dorothy[/name], even more! :slight_smile:

[name]Addie[/name] and [name]Mattie[/name] do unfortunately rhyme, and are really matchy, especially for twins. What about [name]Della[/name]? Would [name]Ellie[/name] be too far of a stretch?

I’m sorry your mom doesn’t like [name]Eloise[/name]. :frowning: I think it’s really pretty, but I know an elegant [name]Eloise[/name] with whom I associate the name. (I also associate it with the adorable girl in the [name]Eloise[/name] movies.)