Down to the wire :) Please vote on our final two choices Berries!

See the results of this poll: Please help us choose Berries!

Respondents: 87 (This poll is closed)

• Abram Wilde : 47 (54%)
  • William North: 40 (46%)

Your poll isn’t showing so there isn’t anything for us to pick from :slight_smile:

I can’t help you; I love them both so much I can’t decide! Amazing choices, keep them both and see which he is when he’s born!

Should be fixed now :slight_smile: Not sure why the poll didn’t show up with my post immediately :confused: Thanks for letting me know though :slight_smile:

Haha :slight_smile: I thought it was just me :wink:

I voted for [name]Abram[/name] Wilde. It has a certain rugged, distinguished feel to it that I really like. [name]Both[/name] names are great, though!

[name]Love[/name] both names! I’m with acmom…keep them both and choose one once you meet him. You can’t go wrong either way!

They are both great but [name]Abram[/name] Wilde is more original. It’s fantastic! I love it :slight_smile: Good luck!

I love them both, but [name]Abram[/name] has a certain unique feel that I don’t find in the more common [name]William[/name]. [name]Abram[/name] Wilde is so handsome!

I’m scared to do this and wind up freaking out at the last minute to pick THE name! :stuck_out_tongue: With my first son I really only had one name that we loved so it seemed easier just waiting it out and seeing if the name “fit”. I’m seriously worried that I will not be able to decide when I’m asked to fill out his name info lol. Thanks you guys, for all your help though. Everyone’s comments are extremely appreciated and so helpful :smiley:

Which one sounds better with your last name? That’ll be one way to decide. I voted for [name]William[/name] [name]North[/name] but I love them both…

I agree completely!

Our last name is 2 syllables, starts with S and ends in -[name]MAN[/name] so both names sound equally ok…to my ears anyway :slight_smile: I feel pretty stuck and I just keep finding things I like/don’t like about both. They each give off a different feel or vibe. I’ve been told [name]William[/name] pairs best with [name]Oliver[/name] (ds) but I’m not sure about that. I think [name]Abram[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] sound cute together and I love [name]Bram[/name] & [name]Ollie[/name]! :stuck_out_tongue:

I like [name]Abram[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] a lot more than [name]William[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name]. [name]Abram[/name] has a richer feel and sound, and [name]William[/name] is a little too safe.

I think both names are nice, but I picked [name]Abram[/name] since it’s not as common

A big vote for [name]William[/name] [name]North[/name] and pardon the pun but I am not wild about [name]Abram[/name] but Wilde is a cool middle name.

rollo

[name]William[/name] [name]North[/name] got my vote. I love Wilde/[name]Wilder[/name], but I’ve never been a huge fan of [name]Abram[/name]/[name]Abraham[/name], sorry. I do love [name]Bram[/name], though!