Down to the wire

With my daughters birthday coming soon, me & my husband talked about her name late into the night. Our final three are:

[name]Vivianne[/name] [name]Juliet[/name] [name]Emmanuel[/name] (still worried about being said wrong)
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Kai[/name] [name]Emmanuel[/name]
[name]Cora[/name] [name]Jay[/name] [name]Emmanuel[/name]

I love both of the V name choices. If [name]Vivianne[/name] is your first choice and you’re worried about pronunciation, why not go with [name]Vivienne[/name]?

Weirdly, I like [name]Vivianne[/name] but not [name]Vivienne[/name].

It all depends on how MUCH the pronunciation will bother you…if the answer is A LOT I’d pick something else (my personal favorite is [name]Cora[/name]!)

Or…you could wait until you meet the little peanut. A name might stand out once you see her.

Oops! I responded to your other thread and missed this one!

I like [name]Vivianne[/name], but the “anne” ending sounds somewhat off with your last name. I understand you don’t like [name]Vivienne[/name], but I think it flows much better with [name]Emmanuel[/name].

I think [name]Violet[/name] [name]Emmanuel[/name] is great, but I’m not feeling “[name]Kai[/name]” with [name]Violet[/name]. (I only hear “[name]Vi[/name]”/“[name]Kai[/name],” and it rhymes.

I love [name]Cora[/name], but with your name being [name]Rory[/name], I’d be concerned about a tongue-twister in the making.

If not for [name]Cora[/name] and [name]Rory[/name] being so similar, I’d pick [name]Cora[/name]. (What about [name]Cora[/name] [name]Juliet[/name]?)

I love [name]Vivienne[/name] and [name]Vivian[/name]. I agree that [name]Cora[/name] and [name]Rory[/name] sound awkward together in the same family. [name]Violet[/name] is pretty, too!

[name]Rory[/name] had her baby! She left a comment in the “Tell us what you named your baby” thread! :slight_smile: (I [name]LOVE[/name] the name!)

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Cora[/name]…but if you don’t like it with [name]Rory[/name], maybe go with [name]Coralee[/name], or [name]Coraline[/name]???

[name]Violet[/name] is beautiful :slight_smile:

She gave birth to a baby girl named [name]Violet[/name] [name]Vivianne[/name]. :slight_smile: