Down to three! what would you choose???

After talking with hubby last night we have finally narrowed it down to three names:

[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Faith[/name]
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Bella[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Faith[/name] : I am also considering the spelling [name]Lucie[/name]…

O.k. Of those which would you choose??? [name]Feel[/name] free to mix and match if needed and if you have any other possible suggestions we could consider based around these names, but so far these are our favorites. [name]Just[/name] a reminder our other DD’s are [name]Maggie[/name], [name]Kelsey[/name]-[name]Rose[/name], [name]Emma[/name], [name]Mary[/name]-[name]Elizabeth[/name] and [name]Sophie[/name]-[name]Claire[/name].

So happy to finally have it at least narrowed down!! Thanks Ladies!!!

I vote for either [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Faith[/name] or [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Faith[/name]. I think [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Bella[/name] is a little too frilly, and [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name] provide some balance to your sibset (plus they are adorable names). I prefer the [name]Lucy[/name] spelling. Good luck!

I would avoid another hyphenated name lest [name]Maggie[/name] and [name]Emma[/name] start to feel left out. Although [name]Scarlett[/name] is not usually a favorite of mine, I love [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Faith[/name] and really think it fits well with the older girls.

Thanks ladies. I am going to have to add a fourth. [name]Just[/name] talked to DH at work, and he said “ya know, [name]Charlotte[/name] is kinda nice”! Well, I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name]…He had previously said no to [name]Charlotte[/name], but seems he is o.k. with it now =0)

So :

[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Faith[/name]
[name]Anna[/name]-[name]Bella[/name] [name]Caroline[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Faith[/name]
OR
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Faith[/name]

[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Faith[/name] is beautiful, really lovely, it flows beautifully, it is a refreshing combo and I think that this is a great name for a beautiful baby.

My favorite is [name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Faith[/name]!
[name]Lucy[/name] is cute too, but only spelled that way. :slight_smile: That’s more common, it will save your child a headache.

[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Faith[/name] 100%! Yours fantastic with your other daughters!

[name]Charlotte[/name] or [name]Scarlett[/name], I think. I don’t like the second option, and I’d choose a name that doesn’t end in “ee” just for the sake of Miss [name]Emma[/name]. [name]Charlotte[/name] is more classic and fits better with the girls’ names, so I’ll say [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Faith[/name] - what a pretty name!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

Thanks so much ladies! One we get it two the final two I will post a poll! SO excited that we are getting there!!
Looks like it will be between:
[name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Faith[/name]
Or
[name]Lucy[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Faith[/name]

Not sure though, as DH still really, really likes [name]Scarlett[/name]. [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Bella[/name] is out. Anyway once it is narrowed to two, I’ll be back =0)

I think that [name]Scarlett[/name] and [name]Lucy[/name] have that sassy, cheeky vibe that is very appealing, maybe we could combine them?

eg [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Scarlett[/name] of course I love [name]Faith[/name] and would be sorry to see it go.

best wishes

rollo :slight_smile:

My vote is [name]Scarlett[/name] (love) followed very closely by [name]Lucy[/name] (also love)! I like the idea of combining these two also.

[name]Scarlett[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Faith[/name] hands down! [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Bella[/name] just seems strange to me with the hyphen, and I think it is a little off style wise with your girls names. [name]Annabelle[/name] would be nice though. [name]Lucy[/name] is adorable and might have been my first choice, however I think that by using it you are making [name]Emma[/name]'s name stick out as the only fn not ending in -y.

I love your final 2 choices! My favorite is [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Faith[/name]…beautiful!

I should have read your update first. I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Charlotte[/name] with your girls names. Either [name]Charlotte[/name] or [name]Scarlett[/name] would be great.

[name]Scarlett[/name] is a fine name. I personally think of ‘scarlet woman’, but I really think I’m the only person. Besides, [name]Lettie[/name]/[name]Ettie[/name]/[name]Etta[/name] are such pretty nicknames!

Of the two combinations, I think [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Faith[/name] has the best flow, plus I just adore [name]Caroline[/name]. The only issue I’d take is that, even after meeting many a grown up [name]Lucy[/name], I still find it difficult to picture the name on an adult. Again, it may just be me!

I’m glad [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Bella[/name] is out, but … I do love [name]Anna[/name], and can’t help feeling like it’s perfect for your family. [name]Anna[/name] [name]Caroline[/name] [name]Faith[/name] would be such a beautiful, feminine, classic name. If you went for another double name, [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Scarlett[/name] both work well and the combinations take away my individual issues with the names. [name]Anna[/name]-[name]Lucy[/name] would be my personal favourite.

I just thought I’d throw [name]Polly[/name] in for consideration, too. To me, it has the same style as [name]Lucy[/name] but with just that little bit of added elegance.

Good luck!
[name]Auburn[/name]

You can’t go wrong with [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Faith[/name]. What a lovely trio of names!

I love [name]Lucy[/name] :slight_smile: [name]Lucy[/name] [name]Faith[/name] is nice. I don’t really like more then one middle name, personally.

Since you’re not going with [name]Scarlett[/name], my vote goes to [name]Charlotte[/name]! [name]Charlotte[/name] [name]Abigail[/name] [name]Faith[/name] is an aboslutely lovely, beautiful name!!! I agree that you can’t go wrong with it :smiley:

Also, if you go with [name]Lucy[/name], stick with that spelling. [name]Lucie[/name] is Italian and pronounced as “LOO-chee” ;]