Down to three!

I’ve posted before, but now we are down to three…in the classics but having a hard time! Middle name Hawkins, last name starts with a T. Please help!

[name]Charles[/name]
[name]William[/name]
[name]Henry[/name]

Originally I would have said [name]Charles[/name], hands down. But with the middle name Hawkins, I think both [name]Charles[/name] and [name]Henry[/name] are out. [name]Charles[/name] because of the common “s” sound, and [name]Henry[/name] because that particular alliteration doesn’t work for me.

So I’ll have to go with [name]William[/name] Hawkins T.

I think it’s very handsome.

My vote also goes to [name]William[/name] Hawkins! :slight_smile:

I have to agree.

I have to disagree with the previous posters.
With [name]Charles[/name] Hawkins, I’m actually not bothered at all by the double s-endings, and with [name]Henry[/name] Hawkins, I actually do like the alliteration.
I can’t eliminate any of these names on flow alone, at least not without knowing your full last name.

Deciding between these three is tough, and I don’t think you can go wrong here, but I would probably lean heavily toward [name]Charles[/name]. [name]William[/name] is the blandest of the three, clearly a handsome name when you pay attention to it but unlikely to warrant any such attention, while [name]Henry[/name] feels the heaviest of the three and the most difficult to make one’s own (for some reason it’s the kind of name that screams “I was named after my grandpa” even if that isn’t true). [name]Charles[/name] has so much personality; it’s distinctive and handsome while still having the ability to blend into the crowd.

Yes, I do kind of think it depends on how many syllables is in your last name. If two, I’d rule out both [name]Henry[/name] and [name]William[/name] and go for [name]Charles[/name]. If one or three, the field is wide open. [name]Henry[/name] Hawkins does remind me a bit of [name]Henry[/name] Higgins from My Fair Lady, so if it’s down to [name]Charles[/name] and [name]William[/name], I’d pick [name]Charles[/name].

I love the flow of [name]William[/name] Hawkins! I love [name]Henry[/name] and alliteration, so I also like [name]Henry[/name] Hawkins a lot. (I put it in second place though, because it does remind me a bit of [name]Henry[/name] Higgins…) I love [name]Charles[/name], too, but I put in third because of the s ending sounds. (I do think it’s really handsome, though!)

I think all of your finalists are wonderful!

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I like [name]Henry[/name] Hawkins the best…good luck in your choice and let us know what you decide (: