Down to two - help us pick twin boy's name

We’re expecting boy/girl twins any day - we’ve finally narrowed it down to

[name]Silas[/name] & [name]Lucia[/name]

or

[name]Landon[/name] & [name]Lucia[/name]

please let me know your pick! thanks : )

[name]Silas[/name] & [name]Lucia[/name] for me.

I vote [name]Landon[/name] and [name]Lucia[/name]!

[name]Silas[/name] and [name]Lucia[/name]! I personally would avoid using the same initials for twins, just to make sure the names aren’t matchy at all. Also, I worry that [name]Landon[/name] would get lost amongst all of the other two syllable ___n names currently popular for boys.

Good luck! [name]Auburn[/name]

[name]Silas[/name] and [name]Lucia[/name]!
I don’t love the same first letters for twins.

Best wishes to you and your family!
[name]Tara[/name]

Another vote for [name]Silas[/name] and [name]Lucia[/name]”lovely!

[name]Silas[/name] and [name]Lucia[/name] are my favorites! I think that the use of similar letters make them blend nicely together without sounding the same or looking too cutesy. What middle names are you thinking about?

silas & lucia x

[name]Silas[/name] & [name]Lucia[/name]. [name]Love[/name] this!

another vote for [name]Silas[/name] and [name]Lucia[/name]

Here’s another vote for [name]Silas[/name] and [name]Lucia[/name]. I’m not a big fan of matching first letters, especially for twins, plus I love [name]Silas[/name] so much and [name]Landon[/name] blends in with the surname-ending-in-“n” trend. [name]Silas[/name] and [name]Lucia[/name] are so perfect together! Good luck!

[name]Silas[/name] and [name]Lucia[/name] are lovely names!

Good luck w/ your twins due any day now! [name]How[/name] exciting. I’m due w/ twins in [name]December[/name]

I’m due in Dec and plan on naming my son [name]Silas[/name] :slight_smile:

[name]Silas[/name] and [name]Lucia[/name]!

Congratulations!
[name]Frances[/name]

Ditto [name]Silas[/name] and [name]Lucia[/name]. [name]Landon[/name] is getting very trendy in my area.

[name]SILAS[/name]!!! [name]Landon[/name] is too trendy so will date. plus two L’s are too matchy.

I love [name]Silas[/name] too much to ever vote against it! Good luck

Yet another vote for [name]Silas[/name] and [name]Lucia[/name]. I think they look and sound very good together.

I like [name]Silas[/name] but isn’t he the bad guy in “Battlestar Galactica”?

[name]Silas[/name] and [name]Lucia[/name]! [name]Landon[/name] is very trendy and seems out of place next to the lovely [name]Lucia[/name]. [name]Silas[/name] and [name]Lucia[/name] are an amazing twin set!