Down to two - help us pick twin boy's name

[name]LOVE[/name] [name]Silas[/name]! [name]Landon[/name] is too trendy and matchy matchy. Congrats momma!

[name]Silas[/name] and [name]Lucia[/name]!

you guys are so awesome - thank you!!! So [name]Landon[/name] is out! But of course I’m still guessing and second guessting… if it’s not too much to ask would you give you opinion on

[name]Silas[/name] & [name]Lucia[/name]

or

[name]Bennett[/name] & [name]Lucia[/name]

I already posted this before but we had more choices then - it’s really down to the wire now!

[name]Silas[/name] and [name]Lucia[/name] still get my vote. [name]Bennett[/name] is nice but it has a different feeling than [name]Lucia[/name] does imo. [name]Silas[/name] and [name]Lucia[/name] compliment one another beautifuly. You dont need to second guess your self!

[name]Silas[/name] and [name]Lucia[/name] ~ loveliness! Prefer NOT to have matchy initials…

I still prefer [name]Silas[/name] and [name]Lucia[/name] - what a great twin set! To me, [name]Bennett[/name] feels more surnamey, modern, and different in style from [name]Lucia[/name]. It’s not necessarily a BAD set, though, just not my favorite… I think that [name]Silas[/name], on the other hand, matches very well [name]Lucia[/name]. :slight_smile: Plus, you can use [name]Bennett[/name] as a middle name (I think that [name]Silas[/name] [name]Bennett[/name] has great flow…), if you don’t already have one in mind…

Good luck! :slight_smile:

This is another vote for [name]Silas[/name] and [name]Lucia[/name]. In pop culture [name]Silas[/name] is a bad guy name (the sibilance probably) but there is a good (though slightly ambiguous) [name]Silas[/name] in Graveyard Book and [name]Silas[/name] Marner, the original literary [name]Silas[/name], was also a very morally correct character (though he was accused of wrongdoing he was innocent).