Down to two...help!

[name_u]Brook[/name_u] or [name_m]Heath[/name_m]…what do you prefer, and why?? Last name starts with an S. Thanks Berries!

I love [name_m]Heath[/name_m]. I find it masculine, yet soft and handsome.

[name_f]Every[/name_f] [name_u]Brook[/name_u] I’ve known have been girls so I find that name feminine. If it were [name_m]Brooks[/name_m], I’d be more inclined to vote for that except it wouldn’t flow well with an S last name.

I would do [name_m]Heath[/name_m] only b/c [name_u]Brook[/name_u]/[name_u]Brooke[/name_u] seems too feminine unless it is [name_m]Brooks[/name_m]. [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] is very handsome.

Yeah, I’d go with [name_m]Heath[/name_m] too. Sounds very masculine. [name_u]Brook[/name_u] sounds pretty feminine.

I think [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] is handsome but does not work with your surname. I am personally not a fan of [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] on either sex. I would choose [name_m]Heath[/name_m]. [name_m]Heath[/name_m] is a soft sounding nature name, that is handsome. Everything I like in a name.

[name_m]Heath[/name_m], thanks to [name_m]Heath[/name_m] Ledger. Besides, [name_u]Brook[/name_u] comes off as more feminine, imo.

I am a huge fan of [name_m]Heath[/name_m]. It is that perfect combination of being familiar but not overly popular. [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] is nice, but [name_u]Brooke[/name_u] is a girls name.

I vastly prefer [name_m]Heath[/name_m], it is such a handsome name and you definitely can’t go wrong if you use it. I personally get much more of a nature connotation from it than I do [name_u]Brook[/name_u] and I would also worry that [name_u]Brook[/name_u] S. would smoosh together a bit and be mistaken for [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] more often than he’d like (which is unfortunately a bit of a ‘redneck’ name where I live). Good luck! =]

[name_m]Heath[/name_m]! I think [name_u]Brook[/name_u] would be correcting people that his name is actually [name_u]Brook[/name_u] {Sunderland} not [name_m]Brooks[/name_m] {Underland}.