Down to two names, lets hear your opinions!

See the results of this poll: Which name do you like better

Respondents: 65 (This poll is closed)

• Evan Rhys : 59 (91%)
  • Tyson Rhys: 6 (9%)

I voted for [name]Evan[/name]. I think it sounds best with [name]Rhys[/name] and I will forever associate [name]Tyson[/name] with the food company.

[name]Evan[/name] [name]Rhys[/name] sounds best, it’s sharp but grounded. It’s very handsome.

[name]Tyson[/name] makes me think of [name]Mike[/name] [name]Tyson[/name], and biting off ears.

I like the nickname [name]Ty[/name], but [name]Tyson[/name] just reminds me of chicken.

[name]Love[/name] the name [name]Tyson[/name]–name of my little brother who passed away and my nephew named after him. To me it sounds athletic and fun.

[name]Tyson[/name] is really not a bad name at all, but I did immediately think of sausage and bacon. [name]Ty[/name] is great though.

I have a very soon to be four year old, [name]Ashlynn[/name], so I am trying to find things that she can say clearly, so [name]Tyson[/name] will inevitably be [name]Ty[/name], and [name]Evan[/name] will probably turn into Ev… And yes I have a thing for celtic names

I much, much prefer [name]Evan[/name]! It sounds better with the mn you have chosen as well.

[name]Evan[/name] [name]Rhys[/name] for me, as well!

I actually like the name [name]Tyson[/name] (I also like names like [name]Tyler[/name], [name]Taylor[/name], [name]Tyrion[/name] etc), but it is still linked in my mind with [name]Mike[/name] [name]Tyson[/name]. :frowning: [name]Evan[/name] is a handsome name and sounds really great with [name]Rhys[/name]. :slight_smile:

For some reason, I’ve never liked the name [name]Evan[/name], so I voted for [name]Tyson[/name].
[name]Tynan[/name] might be a way to get the same sound without the chicken connection.

[name]Tyson[/name] [name]Rhys[/name] is too hissy. I like [name]Evan[/name] a lot more anyway.