Down to two names, please help.

We are down to two names now: [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u], or [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u]. Please feel free to provide unbridled input,
or even spark our interest with another great name. Sometimes you get a little tired of constantly saying these names to yourself to see what sticks. I know you know what I mean!

Thank you,
[name_m]Scott[/name_m]

I like [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u]. I’m not personally a fan of [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], I find it to be quite harsh sounding.

While I am not a huge fan of [name_f]Sienna[/name_f], I think [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] has a lovely flow and I really like the alliteration in it. Similarly, [name_f]Savannah[/name_f] or [name_f]Susannah[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] would be quite pretty. [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u], while still a nice name, is a little choppy for me. If I were to go with a Jul- type name, I’d probably go for [name_f]Julianna[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u].

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] for me! I adore [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]. :slight_smile:

There’s something about [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] that I just love. Maybe it’s the alliteration, or just the sweet sound of them together, but I really love it.

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is not quite my style.

I think both are lovely and you can’t go wrong with either! I think I’d personally choose [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u]. I like the alliterative flow, and [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] sounds really fresh and down-to-earth. Then again, [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] has a very regal vibe. Maybe you could spend some time with her to see which one fits her the best?

I really don’t know with one I like more. I normally do not like alliteration, but [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] does sound beautiful…I think I slightly prefer [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u]. That one is stunning and makes me think of a warm, orange/blue/purple sunset.

I prefer [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u], really pretty…
Also think [name_u]Sierra[/name_u] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] would be great. Or [name_f]Seraphina[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u].

I like the name [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] a lot more than I like [name_f]Sienna[/name_f]. [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] is a classic, while I think [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] is a bit trendy and might not age well. That said, I think the flow is off on [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u]. So maybe a different middle name for [name_f]Juliet[/name_f]–[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Brooke[/name_u], [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Maeve[/name_f], [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Plum[/name_f].

I prefer [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Skye[/name_f]. The alliteration of [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_f]Skye[/name_f] is a bit much, in my opinion.

[name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] for sure! [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] has a beautiful sound also, but I think [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u], with the double ‘s’ sound is stunning. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] is beautiful…

I love both names, but [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] is a stunning combo.

I love [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u], but I am not to fond of the name [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] in general.

I like [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u].

I think [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] is lovely. [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] is ok but has been in top 10 girls names for a while where I live, so feeling over-used to me. [name_f]Siena[/name_f] and [name_u]Skye[/name_u] are both place names so sound a bit odd together to me. [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] has a timeless quality, and feels very stylish to me.

Both names sound lovely, but I think I prefer [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u].

Well, since you said unbridled, here goes.

[name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] are nice names but where I live they are overused.

I prefer [name_f]Vienna[/name_f].

Instead of [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], another Shakespearean name like [name_f]Helena[/name_f] or [name_f]Portia[/name_f] or [name_f]Rosalind[/name_f] or [name_f]Viola[/name_f] or [name_f]Beatrice[/name_f].

But your two choices are fine, they just don’t seem as fresh as they once did.

[name_u]Leslie[/name_u]

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f], but [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] flows better.

I think [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] and [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] are both lovely. [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] has really been growing on me, so I think [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] would get my vote. [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_u]Skye[/name_u] is also a little too descriptive for me…honestly though, [name_u]Skye[/name_u] as a middle name sort of cheapens both combos for me…Or is [name_u]Skye[/name_u] your surname? [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] or [name_f]Sienna[/name_f] [name_f]Juliet[/name_f] would be lovely!

[name_f]Anna[/name_f]
[name_f]Elise[/name_f]
[name_f]Sonia[/name_f]
[name_f]Clara[/name_f]
[name_f]Saskia[/name_f]
[name_f]Emily[/name_f]
[name_f]Selena[/name_f]
[name_f]Emilia[/name_f]
[name_f]Amelia[/name_f]
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]