Down to two names - please weigh in

See the results of this poll: Which name?

Respondents: 33 (This poll is closed)

• Lola Jane: 19 (58%)
  • Ramona Lee: 14 (42%)

They are both really great names, but SO different! It’s so difficult to pick between the two (I voted for [name]Ramona[/name], with much hesitation - not because I don’t like [name]Ramona[/name], but because I love [name]Lola[/name] too - and only because I thought [name]Ramona[/name] was a little bit more unique and had a bit more versatility in that it could be shortened to [name]Mona[/name] or [name]Ray[/name] to suit your daughter’s personality).
Anyway, I think because the names are so different, it would help a lot if you said what it is you like about both names and what you’re most looking for in a name in order to get the best feedback.

I voted for [name]Romona[/name] [name]Lee[/name] because I think [name]Romona[/name] nn [name]Romy[/name] is adorable but I love [name]Jane[/name]. What about [name]Romona[/name] [name]Jane[/name]?

I voted for [name]Ramona[/name] because I feel like [name]Lola[/name] is a nickname. BUT, my hesitation for [name]Ramona[/name] is the fact that your last name starts with an M…[name]How[/name] is the flow?

I voted for [name]Lola[/name] [name]Jane[/name] because it is my favorite combo of the two. I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Ramona[/name] but I’d like it better with a different mn. Had it had a different mn. I might have voted for it instead of [name]Lola[/name]. They are both great names.

I’m voting for [name]Ramona[/name] [name]Lee[/name], because I love its spunky, offbeat feel. I really love [name]Ramona[/name] [name]Jane[/name], too.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I agree. Why not [name]Ramona[/name] [name]Jane[/name]? This combo probably would have received my top vote. On the other hand, [name]Lola[/name] [name]Lee[/name] is cute, too!

[name]Ramona[/name] [name]Jane[/name] combo is making me really love the name [name]Ramona[/name] :slight_smile:
Good [name]Luck[/name]!

Is there any object to making [name]Ramona[/name] [name]Lee[/name], [name]Ramona[/name] [name]Jane[/name]? =)

I voted for [name]Ramona[/name] because [name]Lola[/name] seems like a nickname to me and it doesn’t grow up as well (imo). [name]Ramona[/name] nn [name]Romy[/name] is perfect!

I do think [name]Ramona[/name] is much more distinctive than the trendy [name]Lola[/name] and also feel that a three syllable first name is better than a two syllable one with a two syllable last name.

Thanks for the input. [name]Lee[/name] and [name]Jane[/name] are both family names, so we could do [name]Ramona[/name] [name]Jane[/name] too! [name]Ramona[/name] and [name]Lola[/name] are really different - the theory was that we’d see what she feels like when she makes her big appearance, but of course I’m obsessing about it in the mean time :slight_smile:

Woo-hoo! :slight_smile:

Good luck! :slight_smile:

I love [name]Lola[/name]. She is so sweet and spunky. I can’t say that I can really warm up to [name]Ramona[/name]. The moan sound really bugs me, personally.