Dream Cars

What are yours?

I have a few. I just had to sell my yellow Vw beetle which was one of my dream cars but it was a 2000 and in rough shape. I really want a late 60s early 70s one. I’ve always loved beetles but specifically yellow because of Bumblebee and [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Swan[/name_f] in OUAT.

I’ve also always wanted a mystery machine!

The interior would have to be complete too.

Or a turquoise 57 [name_m]Chevy[/name_m] bel air

A [name_f]Mini[/name_f] [name_u]Cooper[/name_u]

VW bus

a yellow and black camaro (like bumblebee)

a red and white 57 corvette

an old black impala (like the Winchesters’)

If [name_u]Dean[/name_u] is included this becomes number one😆

2 Likes

The [name_f]Mystery[/name_f] Machine looks so cool :grin:

3 Likes

There is a [name_f]Mystery[/name_f] Machine I see in the parking lot of my college often! it’s awesome.
I also had a coworker with a pikachu’d out [name_f]Kia[/name_f] soul. Yellow and black with pikachu’s tail as the back windshield wiper & more.

This is one of my dream cars

1 Like

Not good at tech. But a two tone [name_m]Chevy[/name_m] [name_f]Bel[/name_f] [name_f]Air[/name_f] would not go amiss.

1 Like

Um… a red one?

1 Like

I saw a car that looked like this (I couldn’t find the exact model) in a musem once, and I am still very upset that I will most likely never be able to drive in it, it was so roomy and cozy inside.

gmc-sierra-c15-2015-1gtn1tehxfz187609-img1

This is the car my dad has, and it will probably be mine once I get my drivers license. I’ve always kind of imagined it as my car because of that, and it’s made me love trucks. I’m very excited at the prospect of owning this thing

2021-jeep-wrangler-4xe-105-1599068564

I’ve also always wanted a jeep, but they’re pretty expensive and they usually don’t seat very many people.

As you can probably tell, I don’t care too much about cars. I’m more concerned about practicality and affordability than how it looks :sweat_smile:

1 Like

What? You just posted pictures and explained a bunch about your car preferences.

My answer:

:rofl:

1 Like

well yes, but I mean I don’t care about fancy/expensive cars. [name_f]My[/name_f] brothers dream car is a limited edition lamborghini that costs millions of dollars. Seems a bit unrealistic to me :roll_eyes: (especially considering how my brother is with money)

1 Like

[name_f]Miata[/name_f], [name_f]Tesla[/name_f] Model 3, [name_m]Nissan[/name_m] GTR.

Two-tone, 1957 [name_m]Chevy[/name_m] Bel-Air.

1 Like

Same but I prefer this color

1 Like

I’ve always wanted a mini cooper in a light blue or cappuccino colour, or a VW camper van (vintage).

1 Like

Oh god, so many. I’ve always loved late 60’s Beetles and Impalas as well. I saw a '67 Impala at a car show when I was really little and have loved them ever since. Pretty much all of my favorite cars are from the 60s or 70s. I really like classic [name_u]Austin[/name_u] minis, and classic Broncos. 60s and 70s [name_m]Chevy[/name_m] pickups, as well.

1 Like

I just want something electric or a hybrid. Otherwise, I don’t really care