Dream Family

I have done this before but my names have changed. Basically, say how many kids you want. What birthday you want them to have. What personality you think they’d have (based on their name, like if you have a girl named [name_f]Elizabeth[/name_f] and that screams “girly” to you, then she’d be girly). Age difference. What they’d be into. Stuff like that.

So I’ll go first!
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_m]John[/name_m] [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]
[name_m]Born[/name_m]: [name_u]November[/name_u] 3
Personality: athletic
Interests: sports such as football and baseball
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m] [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Lee[/name_u]
[name_m]Born[/name_m]: [name_f]September[/name_f] 13
Personality: quiet and reserved
Interests: space, science, math
[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f] [name_f]Harriet[/name_f] [name_f]Diana[/name_f]
[name_m]Born[/name_m]: [name_f]April[/name_f] 2
Personality: girly
Interests: hair, makeup
[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Heloise[/name_f] [name_u]Marie[/name_u]
[name_m]Born[/name_m]: [name_f]February[/name_f] 14
Personality: theatrical
Interests: theatre, music, dance
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] [name_f]Cora[/name_f] [name_u]Jean[/name_u]
[name_m]Born[/name_m]: [name_f]October[/name_f] 11
Personality: quiet
Interests: reading

I would want my kids to be three to four years apart in age. So by the time [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] is born, the other kids would be:
[name_m]Wesley[/name_m]: 12
[name_m]Cedric[/name_m]: 9
[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f]: 6
[name_u]Eden[/name_u]: 3
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]: 0

Have fun!!!

1 Like

[name_m]Wesley[/name_m] [name_m]Christopher[/name_m] ‘[name_u]Kit[/name_u]’
Personally: adventurous, loves exploring.
Interests: playing outside and reading.

Three years later-
[name_u]June[/name_u] [name_f]Marigold[/name_f]
Personality: spunky, energetic and funny.
Interests: playing with big brother and being crazy.

Two years later-
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u] [name_u]Storm[/name_u]
Personality: shy and cuddly.
Interests: drawing and watching movies with his family.

[name_u]Four[/name_u] years later-
[name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Lavender[/name_f] and [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [name_f]Edelweiss[/name_f]
[name_f]Emma[/name_f]'s personality/interests: a wild girl. She loves running around outside and hanging out with her older siblings.
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]'s personality/interests: shy. Enjoys her time alone. Loves to pick flowers and read. Loves her siblings deeply.

[name_m]Wesley[/name_m]: 9 yo
[name_u]June[/name_u]: 6 yo
[name_u]Elliot[/name_u]: 4 yo
[name_f]Emma[/name_f]: nb
[name_f]Rose[/name_f]: nb

DD (16): [name_f]Isabel[/name_f] “[name_f]Issie[/name_f]” [name_f]Flora[/name_f] [helpful, responsible, good-hearted, enjoys looking after her siblings, scrapbooking, cooking, baking and watching Netflix]
DS (7): [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] [name_u]Finlay[/name_u] [funny, dramatic, adventurous, enjoys making people laugh, playing outside and exploring]
DD (5): [name_f]Sophia[/name_f] “[name_f]Sophie[/name_f]” [name_f]Lilly[/name_f] [happy, cheery, caring, girly, enjoys playing with dollies, maths and looking after other people]
DS (3): [name_u]Noah[/name_u] [name_m]Zachary[/name_m] [quiet, reserved, enjoys cuddles, playing indoors with his toys and sleeping with the kitten]
DD/DD (nb): [name_f]Isla[/name_f] [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [loud, bubbly, excitable, enjoys running, playing with her friends and copying her sister] and [name_f]Evie[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] [quiet, shy, enjoys reading, cuddling and copying her twin]

1 Like