Driving myself crazy

With just over 5 weeks left until my due date, I am still not feeling confident and settled on our chosen name, [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f].

MN is firmly [name_f]Belle[/name_f].

I think of little things, like that I have a cat named [name_f]Lola[/name_f] or that my middle child’s classmate has a little sister whose name turns out is [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] as well. My cousin is [name_f]Lilah[/name_f], so then I worry it’s unoriginal to use the name again. Initially it felt perfect, but for the last several weeks, anything but.

DH doesn’t like [name_f]Lyra[/name_f] anymore, I don’t want to use [name_f]Isla[/name_f] anymore, we can’t use [name_f]Lily[/name_f] names, so all similar names are out.

I have asked here a thousand times, trolled every name board in existence, joined every group, looked in every book, spent countless hours on Google and Pinterest and you name it and NOTHING stands out to me at all.

Have any of you ever been so stumped? Of all the names I love, nothing feels right.

The woman I sit next to at work is called [name_f]Lara[/name_f] and so that popped in to my head.

Similar to [name_f]Lilah[/name_f] and [name_f]Lyra[/name_f].

What about [name_f]Ilona[/name_f]? Has the same feel as [name_f]Lilah[/name_f].

[name_f]Lillian[/name_f]/[name_f]Lilliana[/name_f]?
[name_f]Olia[/name_f]?
[name_f]Eliana[/name_f]?
[name_f]Layla[/name_f]?
[name_f]Iris[/name_f]?
[name_u]Ilia[/name_u]?

[name_f]Mila[/name_f] or [name_f]Norah[/name_f]?

I think [name_f]Lila[/name_f] is beautiful! I really love [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] from your signature.

I think you might be overthinking it a tad (no name is completely original), but your feelings are legitimate.

The first name that popped into my head was [name_f]Lilia[/name_f] (too close to [name_f]Lily[/name_f]?). You could also switch up the spelling to [name_f]Lyla[/name_f], if that would help you distance the name from your relative/other people with similar names.

[name_f]Luna[/name_f]
[name_f]Lorelei[/name_f]
[name_f]Ayla[/name_f]
[name_f]Elora[/name_f]
[name_f]Lilac[/name_f]
[name_f]Mira[/name_f]
[name_f]Mila[/name_f]
[name_f]Lana[/name_f]

[name_m]How[/name_m] about…
[name_u]Kora[/name_u]
[name_f]Vera[/name_f]
[name_f]Tirza[/name_f]
[name_f]Shira[/name_f]
[name_f]Zara[/name_f]

It’s likely you are over thinking it. With that said it never hurts to play with other combos. I’m a firm believer that babies play a role in what they are named. None of my children ended up with the names I loved Pre-pregnancy. It can be frustrating trying to find the ‘pieces to the puzzle’.

Maybe [name_f]Belle[/name_f] as the first name?
Or [name_f]Isabelle[/name_f] [name_f]Lila[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Belle[/name_f]’ or [name_f]Delilah[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f] ‘[name_f]Lilah[/name_f]’

What about [name_f]Lydia[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]?

[name_f]Leila[/name_f] [name_f]Belle[/name_f]?