Drop a combo, i'll give you a song

not my original idea, obviously but i love music and names so i’ll give it a go. my music taste primarily is indie rock & old music.

3 Likes

I can never resist these threads! I’d love a song for [name_f]Louisa[/name_f] [name_f]April[/name_f] when you have the chance :yellow_heart: Thank you for doing this!

Yay, another one! Whenever you get the chance can you do [name_f]Eva[/name_f] [name_f]Francesca[/name_f]? TIA!

[name_f]Summer[/name_f] '68 by [name_f]Pink[/name_f] [name_u]Floyd[/name_u] & Anyone [name_f]Else[/name_f] but You by Kimya [name_u]Dawson[/name_u]

[name_f]Sadie[/name_f] [name_f]Caroline[/name_f], please!

This Time Tomorrow by The Kinks & What [name_f]Do[/name_f] You Want From Me Tonight? by [name_u]Sidney[/name_u] [name_f]Gish[/name_f]

1 Like

[name_f]Persephone[/name_f] by [name_u]Sidney[/name_u] [name_f]Gish[/name_f]

could i have on for penelope jean (nn poppy if that makes a difference for you)?!

[name_m]Can[/name_m] I have one for [name_f]Elsa[/name_f] [name_f]Rosemary[/name_f] [name_f]Bee[/name_f]?

Fill in the Blank by Car Seat Headrest and Waltz #2 XO by [name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_m]Smith[/name_m] (primarily b/c they remind me of a friend who’s middle name is [name_u]Jean[/name_u] and used to go by a dimminutive of Penelope)

1 Like

[name_f]Sunshine[/name_f] Superman by [name_m]Donovan[/name_m]

1 Like

thanks for doing this!! I’d love to see what you think of for [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Elanor[/name_f] and/or [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] “Theo”, please? :blush:

[name_f]Mara[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] please!!!

[name_u]Haven[/name_u] [name_f]Elise[/name_f]

[name_m]Finnick[/name_m] [name_m]Adonis[/name_m]

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Elanor[/name_f] = Punisher by [name_f]Phoebe[/name_f] Bridgers
[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] [name_u]Ocean[/name_u] “Theo” = Subterranian Homesick Alien by Radiohead

[name_f]Mara[/name_f] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] = Sweet [name_f]Jane[/name_f] by The [name_f]Velvet[/name_f] Underground
[name_f]Poppy[/name_f] [name_u]Louise[/name_u] = A Hard Day’s [name_u]Night[/name_u] by The Beatles

1 Like

A [name_f]Pearl[/name_f] by Mitski

1 Like

[name_u]Elias[/name_u] [name_m]Hector[/name_m] please! :black_heart:

Oh Comely by Neutral Milk Hotel