Due any day and still not set!

I feel like I’ve been posting so much, we still aren’t set on a name.
[name_u]Adrian[/name_u] is kinda favorite for now, we like it, we don’t looove it but we can kind of agree on it, [name_m]Victor[/name_m] will most probably be the middle name (big sis dead set on it, I like it enough to use as a first, but hubby is not convinced). [name_u]Axel[/name_u] and [name_u]Sacha[/name_u] still hanging there as options.
I was drawn to [name_u]Robin[/name_u], [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u] and [name_u]Orion[/name_u] but they got vetoed.

Any suggestions? Has to work in Europe and the US and bonus if it has a nice meaning.

1 Like

[name_f]Do[/name_f] you mind getting different/wrong pronunciations? For example, [name_u]Adrian[/name_u] would be pronounced ah-drian in most of Europe instead of ay-drian, and I could see the “ch” of [name_u]Sacha[/name_u] being divisive as well :sweat_smile: That said, I think [name_u]Axel[/name_u] [name_m]Victor[/name_m] and [name_u]Sacha[/name_u] [name_m]Victor[/name_m] are both so so handsome!

Some more ideas:
[name_m]Elio[/name_m]
[name_u]Luca[/name_u] / [name_u]Luka[/name_u]
[name_u]Arlo[/name_u]
[name_u]Bo[/name_u]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m]
[name_u]Kit[/name_u]
[name_u]Leon[/name_u]
[name_m]Louis[/name_m]
[name_m]Oscar[/name_m] / [name_m]Oskar[/name_m]
[name_m]Otis[/name_m]
[name_m]Ronan[/name_m]
[name_m]Soren[/name_m]
[name_m]Stellan[/name_m]
[name_u]Percy[/name_u]
Maxim(e)
[name_u]Tobin[/name_u]
[name_u]Milan[/name_u]
[name_u]Milo[/name_u]
[name_m]Cosmo[/name_m]

3 Likes

Based on [name_u]Adrian[/name_u], [name_m]Victor[/name_m], [name_u]Axel[/name_u], [name_u]Sasha[/name_u], [name_u]Zephyr[/name_u], [name_u]Robin[/name_u] and [name_u]Orion[/name_u], I’ll throw in the ideas of:

[name_m]Raphael[/name_m] [name_m]Victor[/name_m]
[name_u]August[/name_u] [name_m]Victor[/name_m]
[name_m]Felix[/name_m] [name_m]Victor[/name_m]
[name_u]Henri[/name_u] [name_m]Victor[/name_m]
[name_m]Elio[/name_m] [name_m]Victor[/name_m]
[name_m]Isaac[/name_m] [name_m]Victor[/name_m]
[name_m]Reuben[/name_m] [name_m]Victor[/name_m]
[name_m]Casper[/name_m] [name_m]Victor[/name_m] (maybe not perfect in terms of flow)
[name_u]Elliott[/name_u] [name_m]Victor[/name_m]
[name_u]Laurence[/name_u] [name_m]Victor[/name_m]
[name_m]Albert[/name_m] [name_m]Victor[/name_m]
[name_u]Barrett[/name_u] [name_m]Victor[/name_m]
[name_u]Auden[/name_u] [name_m]Victor[/name_m]
[name_u]Leon[/name_u] [name_m]Victor[/name_m]
[name_u]Leander[/name_u] [name_m]Victor[/name_m]
[name_m]Otto[/name_m] [name_m]Victor[/name_m]
[name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] [name_m]Victor[/name_m]

2 Likes

I’m really digging [name_u]Adrian[/name_u]! It is my favourite from your options and I think it goes well with [name_m]Victor[/name_m]. I don’t mind [name_m]Victor[/name_m] [name_u]Adrian[/name_u] either

1 Like

@tallemaja I don’t mind at all, my daughter is [name_f]Iris[/name_f] and her name is pronounced differently in different languages, it’s never been an issue

Thank you all for your suggestions! A number of them are actually on my list too :smiling_face:
I got turned down for [name_m]Soren[/name_m], [name_u]August[/name_u], [name_m]Isaac[/name_m] and [name_m]Oscar[/name_m], I still like them a lot, I should try again :upside_down_face:

[name_m]Felix[/name_m], [name_u]Arthur[/name_u], [name_u]Leon[/name_u], are already taken in close family, and [name_m]Louis[/name_m], [name_u]Gabriel[/name_u] and [name_m]Raphael[/name_m] have been in the top 5 for 10 years in my country so even though beautiful they feel an little overdone to me.

1 Like

A couple of ideas for you:

[name_m]Roman[/name_m], [name_m]Adam[/name_m], [name_m]Damian[/name_m], [name_m]Emeric[/name_m], [name_m]Simon[/name_m], [name_m]Bram[/name_m], [name_m]Patrick[/name_m], [name_m]Linus[/name_m], [name_u]Julian[/name_u], [name_m]Dominic[/name_m], [name_m]Lucian[/name_m], [name_m]Matthias[/name_m], [name_m]Frederick[/name_m], [name_m]Magnus[/name_m], [name_m]Sebastian[/name_m], [name_m]Nicholas[/name_m], [name_u]Robert[/name_u], [name_m]Marcus[/name_m], [name_u]Walter[/name_u], [name_u]Darian[/name_u], [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]

1 Like

A few ideas: [name_m]Laszlo[/name_m], [name_m]Matteo[/name_m], [name_u]Ezra[/name_u], [name_u]Nico[/name_u] or [name_m]Zander[/name_m]?

1 Like

[name_u]Sacha[/name_u] [name_m]Victor[/name_m] would be great!

1 Like

I adore [name_u]Sacha[/name_u] [name_m]Victor[/name_m]. A strong meaning behind that a ending.

A few other suggestions with a European flavor:
Matthias [name_m]Victor[/name_m]
Mischa [name_m]Victor[/name_m]
Antony [name_m]Victor[/name_m]
Henry/Henri [name_m]Victor[/name_m]
Johannes [name_m]Victor[/name_m]

1 Like

[name_f]Love[/name_f] [name_m]Victor[/name_m]. But keep looking for something you like. [name_m]Oscar[/name_m] (v international)? [name_m]Damian[/name_m]? [name_m]Gabriel[/name_m]? [name_m]Xavier[/name_m]? [name_m]Isaac[/name_m]? [name_m]Max[/name_m]?