Due any minute and baby is still nameless

Help! I think he’s waiting to be named before he’ll grace us with his presence. This guy is our 4th boy and is the hardest to name yet. We have a bit of a last name as first name / no nickname thing going on with our other three and want something in a similar vein. We want his name to be masculine (not unisex).

Here are my top names are and my thoughts/questions. Thanks for your input!

[name_m]Theodore[/name_m] - clearly not nickname-proof or last name as first but I really like it. What’s holding me back is that I think it might be too popular?

[name_m]Graham[/name_m] - fits the bill but maybe a little boring (single syllable)? Otherwise this one has been on our list since the beginning

[name_m]Truman[/name_m] - maybe too stuffy but fits the bill

[name_m]Roark[/name_m]/[name_m]Roarke[/name_m] - doesn’t exactly roll off the tongue but I like it

[name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] - doesn’t fit the bill but I like the sound of it

Other ideas? Thank you!

What about [name_m]Huxley[/name_m] , [name_m]Issac[/name_m] or [name_m]Alexander[/name_m]?

Instead of [name_m]Roark[/name_m], what about [name_u]Rowen[/name_u], [name_u]Roan[/name_u] … this name is tech not nickname proof, can he shortened still to [name_f]Ro[/name_f]
[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m] might work, personally I love it
[name_u]Hunter[/name_u] might work, but I thinks thats unisex

My favourites on your list are [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] and [name_m]Roarke[/name_m]. More suggestions…

[name_m]Piers[/name_m]
[name_m]Gallagher[/name_m]
[name_u]Sutton[/name_u]
[name_m]Rhodes[/name_m]
[name_m]Slater[/name_m]
[name_m]Clark[/name_m]
[name_m]Hayes[/name_m]

I love [name_m]Theodore[/name_m]! It’s a classic name, which makes it different from those “trendy” popular names in my opinion. Besides, any name can become popular after you choose it… I’m a nearly 40-year-old [name_f]Caitlin[/name_f] whose mom chose the name in part because it was unusual. Also, [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] definitely fits the “masculine” bill.
Other options I can think of that are relatively nickname-less are:
[name_m]Lincoln[/name_m]
[name_u]Hudson[/name_u]
[name_u]Jameson[/name_u]
[name_u]Sawyer[/name_u] (though I know girls use this one as well)
[name_m]Anderson[/name_m]
[name_m]Wyatt[/name_m]

I like [name_m]Graham[/name_m], [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m], and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m].

What are your other boys’ names?

I wouldn’t worry about picking a “nickname-proof” name. People seem pretty good about calling a child what they want to be called. For example my nephews are [name_u]Michael[/name_u] and [name_m]Christopher[/name_m]. They are introduced as such and never once has anyone tried to call them [name_m]Mike[/name_m] or [name_u]Chris[/name_u].

I really like [name_m]Graham[/name_m] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] from your list.

[name_m]Harrison[/name_m]

I like [name_m]Graham[/name_m]. I’d also like to suggest [name_m]Ramsey[/name_m].

I love [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], [name_m]Graham[/name_m], and [name_m]Truman[/name_m]. For no nickname, I’d go with [name_m]Graham[/name_m] or [name_m]Truman[/name_m]. [name_m]Miles[/name_m]?? Good luck!

That would probably have been helpful! They are [name_u]Everett[/name_u], [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] and [name_u]Parker[/name_u]. So it sort of rules out H, P & E names as well as names ending in -er/-ar or -son. I really want them each to have unique names.

To me, these all have nickname potentia, but I like [name_m]Roarke[/name_m]. What about [name_m]Braham[/name_m] or [name_m]Bram[/name_m]?

I chose these two anyway, but with [name_u]Everett[/name_u], [name_u]Hudson[/name_u] and [name_u]Parker[/name_u], my favorites are [name_m]Truman[/name_m] and [name_m]Graham[/name_m]. [name_m]Graham[/name_m] is really perfect.

I love [name_m]Graham[/name_m]! Maybe [name_m]Archer[/name_m], [name_m]Bennett[/name_m], [name_m]Weston[/name_m], or [name_m]Thatcher[/name_m]?

Knowing your other kids names, I definitely vote [name_m]Graham[/name_m]! It rounds out the group so nicely. Great names, btw!

I like [name_m]Truman[/name_m] from your list. I suggest [name_m]Martin[/name_m] or [name_m]Judson[/name_m]

I like [name_m]Graham[/name_m] and [name_m]Dashiell[/name_m] the best from your list.

[name_u]Everett[/name_u], [name_u]Hudson[/name_u], [name_u]Parker[/name_u], and [name_m]Graham[/name_m]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u], [name_u]Hudson[/name_u], [name_u]Parker[/name_u], and [name_m]Miles[/name_m]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u], [name_u]Hudson[/name_u], [name_u]Parker[/name_u], and [name_m]Ramsey[/name_m]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u], [name_u]Hudson[/name_u], [name_u]Parker[/name_u], and [name_m]Todd[/name_m]
[name_u]Everett[/name_u], [name_u]Hudson[/name_u], [name_u]Parker[/name_u], and [name_m]Wesley[/name_m]

I love [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] and [name_m]Graham[/name_m].
Along the lines of last name-ish names that are distinct from your other sons’ and are relatively nickname proof…
Maybe [name_u]Arlo[/name_u], [name_u]Dean[/name_u], [name_m]Russell[/name_m], [name_m]Roger[/name_m], [name_m]Wyatt[/name_m], or [name_m]Marshall[/name_m]?

From your list graham. Already suggested so I second [name_m]Archer[/name_m].

Of those, I like [name_m]Graham[/name_m] and [name_m]Theodore[/name_m], but think only [name_m]Graham[/name_m] matches your style. [name_m]Theodore[/name_m] would definitely get a nickname. What about [name_m]Miles[/name_m], [name_m]Harrison[/name_m], or [name_m]Griffin[/name_m]?