Due anyday now..votes please

We finally decided on:

[name]Graham[/name]
[name]Blake[/name]

We forgot to mention in our first post that our last name start with an M… Would we be wrong for going with [name]Graham[/name] with a last name that makes it back to back M’s

Ahh…Hmm…Sadly, I personally wouldn’t pair a first name ending in an M with a last name beginning with an M, but that’s just me.

If it doesn’t bother you, that’s what’s important.

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Ahh…Hmm…Sadly, I personally wouldn’t pair a first name ending in an M with a last name beginning with an M, but that’s just me.

If it doesn’t bother you, that’s what’s important.

Good luck! :-)[/quote]

[name]Hi[/name] [name]Jacqueline[/name]

I think the M’s are a problem, however if you like [name]Greyson[/name] it would work well with a surname starting with M.

If it were me I would still stick with [name]Blake[/name] but if you are open to other names then consider [name]Greyson[/name] as a compromise or put [name]Graham[/name] in the middle name spot if you really love it.

We like [name]Blake[/name]…
[name]Do[/name] ya’ll have any other suggestions?
Are style is stylish in the Top 300? We are also open for suggestions for middle names?

I’m not sure what names appealed to you from the previous suggestions, but you may like:

[name]Hudson[/name] and:

[name]Bennett[/name] (not in top 300, but I think it’s handsome with [name]Hudson[/name])
[name]Cooper[/name]
[name]Corbin[/name]
[name]Griffin[/name]
[name]Grant[/name] (nice alternative to [name]Graham[/name])
[name]Luke[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Marshall[/name]
[name]Reed[/name]/[name]Reid[/name]
[name]Wyatt[/name]

(I think most of the above are in the top 300, but I’m not certain…)

I love [name]Corbin[/name] and [name]Reed[/name] from [name]Jill[/name]'s list. I wouldn’t put [name]Graham[/name] with a last name that starts with “M”.

I’m not sure what names appealed to you from the previous suggestions, but you may like:

[name]Hudson[/name] and:

[name]Bennett[/name] (not in top 300, but I think it’s handsome with [name]Hudson[/name])
[name]Cooper[/name]
[name]Corbin[/name]
[name]Griffin[/name]
[name]Luke[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Marshall[/name]
[name]Wyatt[/name]

Out of your list I love [name]Grant[/name]!! We are still open for suggestions and opinions… Now we have [name]Grant[/name] and [name]Blake[/name] on our list

I’m so happy you like [name]Grant[/name], because I was feeling badly about the whole m ending issue. I think that [name]Grant[/name] is a handsome alternative to [name]Graham[/name]. :slight_smile:

Some middle names:

[name]Grant[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Grant[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] (Was this a soap opera name?)
[name]Grant[/name] [name]Joseph[/name]
[name]Grant[/name] [name]Sullivan[/name]
[name]Grant[/name] [name]William[/name]

[name]Grant[/name] is handsome.

[name]Hi[/name], [name]Susan[/name]. :slight_smile:

I love [name]Grant[/name] - it totally gets my vote. Good luck!

[name]Hudson[/name] and:

[name]Cooper[/name]
[name]Corbin[/name]
[name]Griffin[/name]
[name]Luke[/name]
[name]Jude[/name]
[name]Marshall[/name]
[name]Wyatt[/name]

Out of your list I love [name]Grant[/name]!! We are still open for suggestions and opinions… Now we have [name]Grant[/name] and [name]Blake[/name] on our list

We also love [name]Cooper[/name] we left it out oops :slight_smile: Now we have [name]Cooper[/name] on the list

[name]Blake[/name] and [name]Grant[/name] are both amazing! I’m not the largest [name]Cooper[/name] fan, though…
[name]Blake[/name] and [name]Grant[/name] seem strong and manly!
Good [name]Luck[/name]!

wow…i was an exclamation point hog there…lol

Wonderful to see [name]Grant[/name] on your list. It is a really, really handsome name. For me this is a standout winner.

[name]Hudson[/name] and [name]Grant[/name]

That totally cracked me up, [name]Rica[/name], because I’m constantly thinking the same thing when I post! :slight_smile:

We choose… [name]Grant[/name] now any ideas about middle names??

[name]Hi[/name], [name]Susan[/name]. :-)[/quote]
[name]Hi[/name], [name]Jill[/name], hope the moving is going well.

[name]Hi[/name], [name]Susan[/name]. :slight_smile: I haven’t moved yet, but it will hopefully take place before the end of the year. I’ll keep you posted! :slight_smile:

You chose [name]Grant[/name]? I think it’s great with [name]Hudson[/name]! Yea! :slight_smile:

Did you like any of the middles I suggested earlier?

[name]Grant[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Grant[/name] [name]Benjamin[/name]
[name]Grant[/name] [name]Donovan[/name]
[name]Grant[/name] [name]Edward[/name]
[name]Grant[/name] [name]Jameson[/name]
[name]Grant[/name] [name]Sullivan[/name]
[name]Grant[/name] [name]William[/name]

I think I suggested [name]Grant[/name] [name]Harrison[/name] before, but I was half asleep and totally ignored the whole Presidential theme. Oops! :slight_smile:

I’m sure more people will be along soon!

[name]Blake[/name]