Due date on Feb 2023

Hello, guys. For those of you who are due to February, when did you guys had your last period? And how many weeks are you guys in?
I am a little confused with my dates and I am not trusting the online calculators
My last period was on May 8th but the online calculators say I am 5 weeks already! Something seems off

How far along you are is always calculated from the first day of your last period (because in most cases it’s impossible to know the exact date of conception so this is the standard instead). So you aren’t actually pregnant the first two weeks or so but it’s still included in the gestational age. 5 weeks is right!

4 Likes

[name_f]May[/name_f] 8th would put your gestational age at about 5 weeks and 2 days. Exact fetal age is based on conception and is hard to pin point unless you have meticulously tracked cycles, which is why they start from the first day of your last period. Your gestational age will always be out by about two week (possibly more if you have long or irregular cycles). The short answer is: 5 weeks is on track. :blush: