Due in 1 week

I think that we’re set on one of these 2 names. Which do you like better?

[name]Amelia[/name] [name]Iris[/name] Marinaccio
or
[name]Amelia[/name] [name]Winter[/name] Marinaccio

I feel that [name]Iris[/name] is more safe than [name]Winter[/name], but [name]Winter[/name] is a bit more magical sounding. As a first name, I would like [name]Iris[/name] better than [name]Winter[/name], but I feel that [name]Winter[/name] kind of spices up [name]Amelia[/name].

I prefer [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Iris[/name] but then I’m more of a traditionalist when it comes to baby names. Perhaps you should have both middle names on hand when you go to the hospital and meet your baby for the first time. The baby may look more like a [name]Winter[/name] than an [name]Iris[/name]. Good luck to you!

I think we’ll do this. I’m not so sure what an [name]Iris[/name] looks like, but I think that a [name]Winter[/name] has dark hair, dark eyes, and pale skin. Kind of like [name]Snow[/name] White. [name]Both[/name] my bf and I have brown hair and brown eyes, and we’re both fairly pale.

I like [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Iris[/name] best!!

[name]Emilia[/name] [name]Iris[/name] was on my list for a while until my boyfriend nixed it (he didnt like [name]Emilia[/name]). [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Iris[/name] is more classical, but it certainly isnt boring. Personally if it were my middle name I would rather be [name]Amelia[/name] [name]Iris[/name].