Due in 2 days

Thank you all for your input!
It is 2:35 am and I think this baby will be coming before the end of the day. I am in early labor…waiting waiting…you would think by baby number 4 this would get easier. LOL. I am up uncomfy…husband is snooring. LOL. that’s the way it goes.

Anyway…I think we are set:
Chapel, [name]Sean[/name] and [name]Winsor[/name] will welcome [name]Merritt[/name] or [name]Avalon[/name].
or [name]Andrew[/name] [name]James[/name] and husband now likes [name]Cruz[/name] [name]Thomas[/name]. or [name]Cruz[/name] [name]James[/name].

I worry that [name]Sean[/name] will be the odd one out without a unique name but [name]Sean[/name] and [name]Cruz[/name] do sound nice. I guess [name]Cruz[/name] means cross and I worry with a Chapel that we sound like a super religious family. I mean we are normal Catholics…smiles.

good luck! never been pregnant so i can only imagine…eek! take care of yourself.

[name]Cruz[/name] is an awesome name. [name]Avalon[/name] reminds me of nightclubs just because I know of a few, but the fantasy/island association is gorgeous! I think either will be a great pick. Maybe you’ll need to meet the baby to know!

Anybody know if [name]Laura[/name] had her baby? I am curious if it was a boy or a girl and what name she chose.

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Holland[/name]! What a beautiful place name! I’m personally not a fan of Merrit(t) though; I’m from Connecticut and it makes me think of the [name]Merritt[/name] Parkway, which runs parallel to I-95.

You have already chosen such nice names! A good mix of eclectic & classic. My vote goes to…

[name]Holland[/name] [name]Mae[/name]! [name]How[/name] adorable! And it seems to fit best with your other kids, especially Chapel [name]Elizabeth[/name].
Also: it may be insignifigant to you, but I think you could get the nickname [name]Lola[/name] out of that (because, come on, there are much crazier nicknames–for instance, [name]Libby[/name] for [name]Elizabeth[/name] has worked–and all the letters are there, even next to eachother! [name]Just[/name] not in order). [name]Lola[/name] [name]Mae[/name] seems vintage and playful, with [name]Holland[/name] [name]Mae[/name] as its headstrong, don’t-give-me-bull counterpart. [name]Both[/name] things that a good girls name needs(:
Best of luck, NameGoddess

Oops, just read above, realizing the baby is probably already born! Oh, well, maybe if there’s another she can be [name]Holland[/name] [name]Mae[/name]. I liked your other combo, too, so good choices either way. I also love [name]Cruz[/name] [name]James[/name].