Due in 4 weeks, boys names- which is your favorite from our top 3

We are expecting our first in 4 weeks, our top 3:

1. [name]William[/name] [name]Ellington[/name]
  2. [name]Mccoy[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]
  3. [name]William[/name] [name]Mccoy[/name]

Which is your favorite?
Thoughts? suggestions? Thanks in advanced! :slight_smile:

I actually like [name]McCoy[/name] [name]Matthew[/name], but you would have to capitalize that second C, otherwise the name looks quite odd. I would only back this if [name]McCoy[/name] is a family name-- otherwise my mind goes straight to feuding hillbillies.

[name]Ellington[/name] is an awesome name, too; any chance of an [name]Ellington[/name] [name]Matthew[/name]? ([name]Don[/name]'t think [name]Ellington[/name] [name]William[/name] works).

[name]William[/name] [name]Ellington[/name] all the way :slight_smile:

It was a hard choice but I think [name]William[/name] [name]Ellington[/name] would be my first pick. I agree with blade that [name]McCoy[/name] looks better if you choose to use that name…however I don’t prefer names that require double capitalization hence my vote for [name]William[/name] [name]Ellington[/name]?

Thanks blade, Yes we would spell it [name]McCoy[/name], but it is not a family name. I agree, [name]Ellington[/name] is awesome but was not sure if [name]William[/name] [name]Ellington[/name] sounds to stuffy! Thanks for your feedback!

Thanks strawberry36 and 1234plus1 for your feedback :slight_smile: Appreciate it!

[name]William[/name] [name]Ellington[/name]!

My favorite is [name]William[/name] [name]Ellington[/name].

My vote goes to [name]William[/name] [name]Ellington[/name]. It’s dashing, a tab bit royal, and has a little 1920s/1930s upper class and jazz feel to it.

I will join the masses in voting for [name]William[/name] [name]Ellington[/name]. It’s a handsome name and [name]Ellington[/name] adds some originality to [name]William[/name] (one of my favorite names but also very popular).

I like [name]William[/name] [name]Ellington[/name] the best.