Due in 4 weeks - Hallie, Margot or Nora?

Hello! I am due in 4 weeks and can’t decide on my 2nd daughters name. I am looking for something that goes well with my first daughter [name_f]Willa[/name_f]. Hallie/Halle (shares the double LL’s), [name_f]Margot[/name_f] (similar vintage theme) or [name_f]Nora[/name_f] (shares the ‘a’ at end). Would love any input to help make the decision!

3 Likes

[name_f]Nora[/name_f] is my favorite out of the three, my second would be [name_u]Halle[/name_u]

1 Like

If other children are expected in the future I would go for [name_f]Margot[/name_f]. It’s the “theme /style” that will give you a lot more to work with.

I think without taking any other factors into consideration - [name_f]Nora[/name_f] is my favorite.

2 Likes

I agree that [name_f]Nora[/name_f] is my favourite, followed by [name_f]Margot[/name_f].

To me [name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_f]Willa[/name_f] have a very similar vibe. - I guess they are both of the same kind of era and could both be used as diminutives. To me [name_f]Margot[/name_f] feels a little more ‘classic’ but it is also lovely and also a diminutive name so fits nicely as well.

1 Like

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] is darling with [name_f]Willa[/name_f]. Not too similar, but still fits the style. Nothing wrong with [name_f]Nora[/name_f] or [name_f]Hallie[/name_f]. I just think [name_f]Margot[/name_f] fits best.

5 Likes

I love [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] for you, followed close by sweet [name_f]Margot[/name_f]! But you really can’t go wrong. Great names all around.

2 Likes

[name_f]My[/name_f] vote goes to [name_f]Margot[/name_f]. Whilst I love [name_f]Nora[/name_f] with [name_f]Willa[/name_f], [name_f]Margot[/name_f] gives me the same sweet classic vibes and also matches [name_f]Willa[/name_f] popularity-wise.

1 Like

[name_f]Margot[/name_f] is my favourite, individually & with [name_f]Willa[/name_f] :heart:

1 Like

Another vote for [name_f]Margot[/name_f]! It goes well with [name_f]Willa[/name_f] sharing that vintage charm but it isn’t matchy. [name_f]Willa[/name_f] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f] are such a sweet sibling set

1 Like

I love [name_f]Willa[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] and [name_f]Willa[/name_f] and [name_f]Margot[/name_f]! I think these names work together perfectly- you just need to decide which you like best individually!

1 Like

My vote would have to go to Margot! It happens to be my favourite of the three names, but i think it goes the best with Willa as well. You have some lovely names to choose from - good luck for the delivery :relaxed:

1 Like

I think both [name_f]Margot[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f] would be great choices—I slightly prefer [name_f]Margot[/name_f] as a sister to [name_f]Willa[/name_f], but [name_f]Nora[/name_f] is such a lovely, versatile name that it’s a very close second for me.
[name_f]Hallie[/name_f] is a perfectly good name, but I don’t care for it as much as [name_f]Margot[/name_f] and [name_f]Nora[/name_f], and in terms of style it feels more “modern” than [name_f]Willa[/name_f] to me. That said, I think all three are solid choices and you should follow your heart!

1 Like

I love [name_f]Margot[/name_f] - warm, strong, stylish, and lovely

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] vote is for [name_f]Margot[/name_f]! But they are all beautiful!

1 Like

[name_f]Margot[/name_f]. I like that it has the same approximate vibe (classic-but-vintage-and-having-a-minor-resurgence) as [name_f]Willa[/name_f] but doesn’t sound like it whatsoever.

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] vote is [name_f]Margot[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]Margot[/name_f]! [name_f]Nora[/name_f] would be a very close second though!

1 Like

[name_f]Margot[/name_f]!

1 Like

[name_f]My[/name_f] favorite is [name_f]Hallie[/name_f] but I also like [name_f]Margot[/name_f]

1 Like

Definitely Nora! Margot would be a close second, but I don’t care for Hallie/Halle.

2 Likes