Due in 40 days please help!

Now that I am just counting the days to deliver my first child, I am having second thoughts on the name that me and my husband chose which is Czerina [name]Ava[/name]. Well, we both wanted [name]Ava[/name] as the second name. As a first time Mom, 34 years old, don’t know if i will have another child again, I wanted to have a beautiful beautiful name for my daughter. If you have any [name]UNIQUE[/name] first name for my [name]Baby[/name], please help me! Thank you in Advance! God Bless you!

Why don’t you like it? Czerina is certainly unique. Is it like Czarina / Tsarina, “empress?”

Hahaha.Yes it is [name]Unique[/name]! Maybe I just need someone like you to realize that. :wink:
Thank you [name]Blade[/name]!

It’s beautiful but I think it will be forever misspelled and mispronounced. If you’re OK with that and this name makes you really happy then it’s perfect. Czerina does have a Russian feel like Czarina to it so how about [name]Katja[/name], [name]Tatiana[/name], [name]Galina[/name], [name]Irina[/name] or [name]Anja[/name]?

I like it. It is unique and beautiful! [name]Don[/name]'t worry so much you’ve picked a great name. Best of luck!

It’s a very pretty and unique name. I like it.

Thank you…I’m going to go with it. Thank you for your comment.:wink:

Aww… This is what I need. Czerina it is! Thank you for your comment!

Czerina it is! Thank you for helping me!

[name]How[/name] do you pronounce Czernia? :slight_smile: Thanks!

Czerina is a perfect name. It sounds just amazing, and with ava is perfect. Go for it!