Due in 8 days ^_^ - an opinion

We have the name and the spelling for [name]Hailey[/name]…the middle we chose to use [name]Grace[/name] and [name]Anne[/name] - [name]Grace[/name] is after my late Mom and [name]Anne[/name] is after his mom’s middle… I have her name as [name]Hailey[/name] [name]Grace[/name]-[name]Anne[/name]…or do you think it’s better as [name]Hailey[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Anne[/name]? personally I am diggin’ the hypenation.

her siblings are [name]Mark[/name] [name]Charles[/name] [name]Dean[/name], [name]Justin[/name] [name]Glen[/name] and [name]Meredith[/name] [name]Amber[/name].

[name]Both[/name] are fine but I prefer no Hyphen

I know this wasn’t your question, but I was wondering if you had considered using [name]Grace[/name] or [name]Anne[/name] as the first name? Either are wonderful, especially [name]Grace[/name] (and even moreso because it honors your Mom). Your children all have such nice names, and [name]Grace[/name] would fit in so well. [name]Hailey[/name] just doesn’t fit. Your other children’s names are strong classics, with personality. [name]Hailey[/name], on the other hand is very modern and trendy, always looks like it’s spelled wrong, and is bound to feel dated in the future. It also feels unsophisticated, epsecially next to sister [name]Meredith[/name], [name]Meredith[/name] being so poised and elegant. If your heart is set, then you have to follow your own intuition, but I would strongly encourage you to reconsider. (You could always use [name]Hailey[/name] as a middle if you have a connection to it). Personally, I would use [name]Grace[/name] first, and then a variant of [name]Ann[/name], like [name]Annabel[/name], in the middle to honor your mother-in-law. [name]Grace[/name] [name]Hailey[/name]-[name]Anne[/name] isn’t bad, though.

I like the name [name]Grace[/name], just not as a first name…[name]Hailey[/name] is pretty much the only name her father and I agreed on other then [name]Alexa[/name] and [name]Alexa[/name] didn’t feel right. He and I don’t seem to like the same names lol…and I wanted to use [name]Grace[/name] as a middle for [name]Meredith[/name], but never seemed to fit there either…it’s definitely has to be in the middle…and [name]Hailey[/name] is pretty much set…just not sure if I should hyphenate or leave as two names.

Honestly, I go by more what I like then what a name means, it just so happened that all their choices were something I liked afterwards in latin and welsh.

I love [name]Grace[/name] as a first name, too. Your children’s names are beautiful. [name]Hailey[/name] isn’t one of my favorites because it’s one of the meganames: [name]Hailey[/name], [name]Bailey[/name], [name]Kaylie[/name], [name]Kayla[/name], etc. [name]Love[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Annabel[/name]!

I think it would sound best as [name]Hailey[/name] [name]Anna[/name] [name]Grace[/name] - can you use [name]Anna[/name] instead of [name]Anne[/name]?

I prefer [name]Hailey[/name] [name]Anne[/name] [name]Grace[/name], personally I think it flows better than [name]Hailey[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Anne[/name].

I agree - I like [name]Hailey[/name] [name]Anne[/name] [name]Grace[/name] better.

I’ll vote for [name]Hailey[/name] [name]Grace[/name] [name]Anne[/name] without the hyphen. (I do like the sound of [name]Halley[/name] [name]Anne[/name] [name]Grace[/name], but the initals spell HAG.)

Best wishes to you! :slight_smile:

lol yeah kinda why I went with [name]Grace[/name]-[name]Anne[/name] lol

lol yeah kinda why I went with [name]Grace[/name]-[name]Anne[/name] lol[/quote]

That makes sense. In that case, I like the hyphen :slight_smile: