Due in a month, narrowed list to top 7...

We’re getting to the home stretch and still can’t agree/decide on a name! Any thoughts?

[name]Zachary[/name]
[name]Brandon[/name]
[name]Evan[/name]
[name]Austin[/name]
[name]Ryker[/name]
[name]Luka[/name]
[name]Samuel[/name]

My dh is Scandinavian and has lots of family overseas, so these are all names that his cousins will be able to pronounce… :slight_smile:

[name]Samuel[/name] is my clear favourite from your list. [name]Evan[/name] and [name]Zachary[/name] would be my distant second and third choices, respectively.

[name]Austin[/name] and [name]Ryker[/name] feel overly trendy to me; [name]Brandon[/name] seems a bit dated; and I just don’t like the way that [name]Luka[/name] looks (I like it better with a c, but really just prefer [name]Lucas[/name] or [name]Luke[/name])

I would go with [name]Samuel[/name] or [name]Evan[/name].

Here’s another vote for [name]Samuel[/name]! :slight_smile:

Good luck!

I say [name]Samuel[/name], though I have to put in a partial vote for [name]Austin[/name] - it’s my brother’s name and was going to be my name, except spelled [name]Austen[/name] (like [name]Jane[/name] [name]Austen[/name]) if I was a boy.

[name]Evan[/name] gets my vote. A lot of the others feel dated to me, and [name]Ryker[/name] reminds me too much of the prison. Everyone seems to love [name]Samuel[/name], but the second syllable just doesn’t sit right with me for some reason. I love [name]Samson[/name], though.

another for evan!

Another for [name]Evan[/name] or [name]Samuel[/name]!

I have had a hard too also with names. [name]Samuel[/name] was on my short list. Always liked that name but I knew it might get shortened to [name]Sam[/name], which I dont like. I also really like [name]Zachary[/name]. [name]Both[/name] names have great meanings also.

I love [name]Zachary[/name] and [name]Austin[/name]! The other ones just aren’t my style (either too trendy or too dated). I second the poster who mentioned that [name]Austen[/name] is a good spelling :slight_smile:

Definitely [name]Luka[/name].

[name]Samuel[/name] or [name]Luka[/name] get my vote! [name]Both[/name] very handsome and age well!

Well I have a little [name]Luca[/name] myself, so obviously I would say go with [name]Luka[/name] :slight_smile: [name]Samuel[/name] would be my next choice.