Due in a WEEK! Still no name for my girl!

I am expecting a baby girl in a week and still have no name for my baby girl! I like the names [name_f]Alice[/name_f], [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f], and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]. My husband and I want something that has a storybook vibe. We got [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] from red riding hood and [name_f]Alice[/name_f] from [name_f]Alice[/name_f] in Wonderland, but I’m not 100% sold on those names. I’m freaking out I want to be prepared! Anyone have any suggestions?!

I like all of your options! [name_f]Alice[/name_f] has the strongest storybook vibe in my opinion.

Since you aren’t sold on those, maybe you would like [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], [name_f]Ivy[/name_f], [name_f]Lucy[/name_f], or [name_f]Violet[/name_f]? [name_f]Lucy[/name_f] is slightly storybook to me. [name_f]Matilda[/name_f] also has a strong storybook vibe, as does [name_f]Gretl[/name_f]-- They don’t seem as much like your style, but I thought I’d suggest them anyway, as you never know. Good luck!

hey there r lots of beautiful flowing names to choose from its just difficult to decide which one to have, this is my take on this names list

[name_f]Cassandra[/name_f]
elinore
elsa
felicity
[name_f]Claudia[/name_f]
[name_f]Alicia[/name_f]
grace
veronica
[name_f]Bethany[/name_f]
[name_f]Geraldine[/name_f]
[name_f]Hannah[/name_f]

hope u can let me know what u think to these names, good luck x

[name_f]Matilda[/name_f]
[name_f]Belle[/name_f]
[name_u]Payton[/name_u]
[name_f]Paige[/name_f]
[name_u]Blair[/name_u]
[name_u]Winter[/name_u]
[name_f]Esme[/name_f]
[name_f]Ella[/name_f]

These all have a storybook vibe to me, I really like [name_f]Audrey[/name_f] and [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] from your list (I’m also dying to see someone use the spelling [name_f]Scarlette[/name_f]).

I really like [name_f]Alice[/name_f] and [name_f]Audrey[/name_f]. I think having a short list is a good idea and you can decide when you meet her.

Some of these are repeats but I also like …

[name_f]Madeline[/name_f]
[name_f]Belle[/name_f]
[name_f]Ramona[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f] ([name_f]Narnia[/name_f] books)
[name_f]Sophie[/name_f] (The BFG)
[name_f]Ella[/name_f] ([name_f]Cinderella[/name_f])
[name_f]Harriet[/name_f] (the Spy)
[name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] ([name_f]Charlotte[/name_f]'s [name_m]Web[/name_m] or [name_u]True[/name_u] Confessions of [name_f]Charlotte[/name_f] [name_m]Doyle[/name_m])

I love the name [name_f]Scarlett[/name_f] and the storybook vibe is definitely there!

Some others I can think of are:

[name_f]Dorothy[/name_f]
[name_u]Bo[/name_u]/[name_m]Bow[/name_m]
[name_f]Jill[/name_f]
[name_u]Ariel[/name_u]
[name_f]Belle[/name_f]
[name_f]Elsa[/name_f]
[name_f]Madeline[/name_f]
[name_u]Eloise[/name_u]
[name_f]Daisy[/name_f]
[name_f]Jasmine[/name_f]
[name_f]Susie[/name_f]
[name_f]Polly[/name_f]
[name_f]Briar[/name_f]
[name_f]Gretel[/name_f]
[name_f]Merida[/name_f]
[name_u]Robin[/name_u]
[name_f]Willow[/name_f]
[name_f]Dolly[/name_f]
[name_f]Tiana[/name_f]
[name_f]Lucy[/name_f]
[name_f]Mary[/name_f]
[name_f]Bonnie[/name_f]
[name_f]Joy[/name_f]
[name_f]Misty[/name_f]
[name_u]London[/name_u]
[name_f]Patty[/name_f]
[name_f]Aurora[/name_f]

[name_f]May[/name_f] all of your wishes come true!