Due in October, trying to decide

• [name_f]Aya[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]
  • [name_f]Violetta[/name_f] Teru

0 voters

I’m due with my third child in [name_f]October[/name_f] and my husband and I are trying to narrow down our options. Our top two combos (at the moment, anyway) are [name_f]Aya[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] and [name_f]Violetta[/name_f] Teru. The middles are both family names. [name_m]Just[/name_m] looking for some feedback on what people think of them and which they prefer.

Thanks!

Congratulations! Both lovely choices but I’m really loving the versatility and flair of [name_f]Violetta[/name_f] Teru.

Teru is very interesting – I’ve never come across it before. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you know anything about it? It’s really beautiful.

[name_f]Violetta[/name_f] seems more substantial to me, and [name_f]Etta[/name_f] is a darling nn!

I like the flow of [name_f]Aya[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] better as a whole, but I also really like Teru. [name_m]How[/name_m] about [name_f]Violet[/name_f] Teru? Or [name_f]Victoire[/name_f] Teru?

[name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_f]Aya[/name_f], and [name_f]Aya[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] is lovely! I’ve always admired [name_f]Aya[/name_f] when I’ve seen it on your list. :heart: [name_f]Violetta[/name_f] is gorgeous, and if I’m remembering the right berry (I apologize if I’m not!), would be gorgeous with your boys, but [name_f]Aya[/name_f] has my heart. I find [name_f]Viola[/name_f] and [name_f]Violetta[/name_f] to be objectively beautiful, but of the [name_f]Violet[/name_f] family of names, [name_f]Violet[/name_f] herself is the only one who has my heart. I would love to meet a little [name_f]Aya[/name_f]!

All the best!

1 Like

Both of these are lovely and I’m really torn between them. I think i really like [name_f]Aya[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f]- it’s cute, quirky but versatile

Oh,I love [name_f]Aya[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f],don’t really feel [name_f]Violetta[/name_f],but Teru is such a lovely middle name!
Did you think about [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] Teru?

[name_f]Violetta[/name_f] is a solid favourite of mine for over 18 years and counting, so I can’t really vote against it. I am not sure how I feel about Teru though, but that’s mainly because I am not familiar at all with it. Any backstory or meaning you could perhaps share with us?

[name_f]Aya[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] is also stunning. Seeing [name_f]Aya[/name_f] is such a pleasant surprise. I always like this name. And [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] too is stunning. :slight_smile:

I love [name_f]Violetta[/name_f]!! [name_f]Aya[/name_f] is nice too, though.

Thanks for the all the responses, everyone!

@floatinthesky and @Nikaaaaa - We already have a family member with the first name [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] (it’s a family name) so it’s going to have to stay in the middle spot. We have considered [name_f]Violet[/name_f] Teru but I figured we could always use [name_f]Violet[/name_f] as a nickname for [name_f]Violetta[/name_f] instead.

@ashthedreamer - I think you’re thinking of another user. I have a girl and a boy, not two boys. Should probably put that info in my usercard but I’ve been very lazy about getting around to that. LOL.

For everyone that asked, Teru is a Japanese name that means “sunshine”.

1 Like

I really like middle name Teru,so go with it.And yes,I do prefer [name_f]Violet[/name_f],but it could work perfectly fine as nickname :slight_smile:

I love [name_f]Violetta[/name_f] and [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] (I have [name_f]Violeta[/name_f] and [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] on my list)! Teru’s meaning is absolutely gorgeous! Initially I voted [name_f]Aya[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f], but I changed my mind. [name_f]Violetta[/name_f] Teru is a magnificent name!

If [name_f]Aya[/name_f] Teru was an option that would get my vote. Such a beautiful name! I adore [name_f]Violet[/name_f] but not so much [name_f]Violetta[/name_f] and I love the sound of [name_f]Aya[/name_f] so [name_f]Aya[/name_f] [name_f]Victoria[/name_f] gets my vote.

lol, I definitely had the wrong berry then! :joy::joy: The one I was thinking of has twin boys named [name_u]Charlie[/name_u] and [name_u]Sam[/name_u]. Oops. Sorry about that! Still love [name_f]Aya[/name_f], though—its so unexpected but so usable, via [name_f]Ayla[/name_f], [name_f]Ava[/name_f], [name_f]Maya[/name_f], etc. I love it.

[name_f]Violetta[/name_f].

‘[name_f]Violet[/name_f]’ is a bit overused, but ‘[name_f]Aya[/name_f]’ just doesn’t sound like a complete name.