Due in two weeks - name feedback appreciated!

Our first baby is due in two weeks, and we’re still winnowing down lists of names. I would love some feedback from you stylish Nameberry users! We’d like to have a family name in the middle – so far our favorites are [name]Wesley[/name] and [name]Jameson[/name]. Our last name is one syllable and ends with an -s. What do you think of the following combinations?

[name]Harrison[/name] [name]Wesley[/name]
[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Jameson[/name]
[name]William[/name] [name]Wesley[/name]
[name]Everett[/name] [name]Jameson[/name]
[name]Bennett[/name] ??

Thanks!

[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Jameson[/name]
[name]Everett[/name] [name]Jameson[/name]
[name]Bennett[/name] [name]Jameson[/name]

I really love all of your names. Any one of them would be great! I’m not much help, am I??

My favorite combination is [name]Harrison[/name] [name]Wesley[/name], although I’m not a big fan of the name [name]Harrison[/name]. I like [name]Bennett[/name], and I think [name]Bennett[/name] [name]Jameson[/name] sounds nice.

[name]Oliver[/name] [name]Jameson[/name] stands out immediately. [name]Bennett[/name] is my son, so I think it would be a great choice!

I love pretty much all your choices, too! :slight_smile: [name]Everett[/name] [name]Jameson[/name] is my favorite, but I really like [name]Bennett[/name] [name]Wesley[/name] and [name]Oliver[/name] [name]Jameson[/name].

Good luck!