Due in two weeks...still no idea

[name]Hi[/name] there, I am due in two weeks with a girl, and I still do not have a name. My daughter’s name is [name]Mia[/name] and my son’s name is [name]Max[/name]. I obviously like shorter names. One of my initial dilemmas was do I stick with another “M” name or forgo that? I thought I had made up my mind that it didn’t matter, but now I am not so sure. Anyway, I don’t feel any closer to a name and I’m not sure about the ones that I kind of like.

So far I like:
[name]Ella[/name]
julia

[name]Do[/name] you have any suggestions?
P.S. I have to stay away from [name]Emma[/name] and [name]Ava[/name] as those are the names of my nieces.

I appreciate your help!
Thanks.

I would probably avoid a third M name. Two is cute but three might become a toungue twister. I think another 3 letter name, or maybe 4, would be nice.

[name]How[/name] about:
[name]Zoe[/name]
[name]Eva[/name]- although probably too close to [name]Ava[/name]
[name]Anna[/name]
[name]Aria[/name]
[name]Bryn[/name]
[name]Kaia[/name]
[name]Cara[/name]
[name]Eden[/name]
[name]Elle[/name]
[name]Lila[/name]
[name]Lucy[/name]
[name]Lily[/name]
[name]Lena[/name]
[name]Kira[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Gwen[/name]
[name]Clare[/name]
[name]Rory[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Rose[/name]

I don’t think another M name is a must, but if it fits with the other names it could be nice

I love [name]Ella[/name]! Only problem is it’s a bit popular, but if this isn’t an issue for you then I think its great! I know a 25 year old [name]Ella[/name] and the name has aged really well :slight_smile:

[name]Julia[/name] is one of my favourites!! It’s classic and really beautiful! I can’t use it because it’s my cousin’s name, but if I could I think it would be up the top of my list!

[name]Ella[/name] and [name]Julia[/name] both fit really well with [name]Mia[/name] and [name]Max[/name] but i think I prefer [name]Julia[/name].

A few ideas (sorry for any repeats):
[name]Elle[/name]
[name]Molly[/name]
[name]Mona[/name]
[name]Macy[/name]
[name]Melba[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Mardi[/name]
[name]Olivia[/name]
[name]Ruby[/name]
[name]Siena[/name]
[name]Zoe[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name]
[name]Tessa[/name]
[name]Sofie[/name]
Chole
[name]Jade[/name]
[name]Grace[/name]
[name]Lara[/name]

[name]Julia[/name] is one of my favorite names and I think it goes well with [name]Mia[/name] and [name]Max[/name]. I would avoid another M name. What about:

[name]Lila[/name]
[name]Greta[/name]
[name]Isla[/name]
[name]Violet[/name]
[name]Sophie[/name]
[name]Sylvie[/name]
[name]Claire[/name]
[name]Eve[/name]
[name]Ivy[/name]
[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Olive[/name]
[name]Vera[/name]

[name]Do[/name] you have ideas for middle names to go along with your suggestions? As well as with the names [name]Ella[/name] and [name]Julia[/name]?

Anybody else?

[name]Hi[/name]! Have you thought of [name]Anna[/name]? It would go so well with [name]Mia[/name] and [name]Max[/name]. I also like [name]Margo[/name] to compliment your son and daughter’s names. :slight_smile:

BTW, I also love [name]Julia[/name] or [name]Ella[/name] to go with [name]Mia[/name] and [name]Max[/name].

If you want to keep with the M theme, I like:

[name]Madeline[/name] [name]Rose[/name] (could shorten to [name]Maddie[/name])
[name]Micaela[/name] [name]Marie[/name]
[name]Madison[/name] [name]Claire[/name] (again, could shorten to [name]Maddie[/name])
[name]Maci[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name]
[name]Maggie[/name] …
[name]Molly[/name] …

Others that I think go well with [name]Max[/name] and [name]Mia[/name] (in addition to [name]Ella[/name] and [name]Julia[/name], which I think are beautiful options):
[name]Claire[/name] (possible mn [name]Elizabeth[/name])
[name]Sophia[/name] / [name]Sophie[/name] / [name]Sofia[/name]
[name]Isabella[/name]
[name]Lizzie[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name]
[name]Celeste[/name]
[name]Ellie[/name]
[name]Libby[/name]

Good luck :slight_smile: [name]Hope[/name] something somewhere strikes you as THE ONE very soon!

What about [name]Amy[/name]? It’s short & doesn’t start with an “M”, though that is the dominant sound so it continues the alliteration (while I agree 3 Ms may be too much, I do think you need an “M” in there somewhere to make baby #3 still feel like part of the family). [name]Amy[/name] was overused a bit in the 70’s / 80’s, but has been less popular for the last 20 years or so & is very sweet. Plus has the [name]Little[/name] Women pedigree.

Other thoughts:
[name]Emily[/name]
[name]Demi[/name]
[name]Meg[/name]
[name]Romy[/name]

My suggestion would be to stop the M trend now. [name]Ella[/name] is quite popular, if that’s important to you. Here are a few suggestions from my long list

[name]Alice[/name]
[name]Bleu[/name] / [name]Blue[/name]
[name]Brie[/name]
[name]Chloe[/name]
[name]Dagny[/name]
[name]Delta[/name]
[name]Lacey[/name]
[name]Lane[/name]
[name]Loren[/name]/[name]Lauren[/name]
[name]Opal[/name]
[name]Paige[/name]
[name]Ria[/name]
[name]Quinn[/name]
[name]Rosa[/name]
[name]Sadie[/name]
[name]Sybil[/name]

A few M suggestions anyway:
[name]Maude[/name]
[name]Maeve[/name]
[name]Maelle[/name]

Thanks for the suggestions…do you also have middle name combos???

[name]Hi[/name]! I love your older kids’ names. [name]Mia[/name] and [name]Max[/name] are so cute! I guess some people would encourage you to keep the "M’ trend going, to avoid the youngest from feeling left out. I actually think it would help each name stand out more if you were to choose something that starts with another letter. In my opinion, two names starting with the same letter is cute, but three starts to seem a little silly!

I’m new to this site and I’m not great at making suggestions. What are [name]Mia[/name] and [name]Max[/name]'s middle names? I think [name]Lucy[/name] and [name]Julia[/name] sound cute with [name]Mia[/name] and [name]Max[/name], and also [name]Claire[/name] and [name]Kate[/name] (although I guess you’d probably want to avoid [name]Katherine[/name] if you like short names and want to continue that trend).

[name]Christian[/name] and [name]Rose[/name] are their middle names.

I heard the name [name]Adriana[/name] today. Thoughts on this?? It sounded pretty.