Due NEXT WEEK! Down to 2 names! Please help!

[name]LOLA[/name] [name]Adrianna[/name] or [name]STELLA[/name] [name]Adrianna[/name]??

(Our 2 year old is [name]Ava[/name] [name]Isabella[/name].)

Any suggestions are welcomed!! Thanks!

My vote is for [name]Stella[/name]. I’m not sure why, but [name]Ava[/name] and [name]Stella[/name] sound better together than [name]Ava[/name] and [name]Lola[/name].

Those are both very pretty names. When your daughter is born, you will know which one to use after you look at her for a while. It’s nice to have a choice. We were going to name our daughter either [name]Ann[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], [name]Laura[/name] [name]Elizabeth[/name], or [name]Elizabeth[/name] [name]Ann[/name]. It wasn’t until she was born that I knew what her name was going to be-[name]Laura[/name]. I am glad we didn’t name her [name]Ann[/name] because it sounds old-fashioned. [name]Anna[/name] would have been fine. [name]Both[/name] your names are stylish, easy to say and spell, and I think they would be fun names to have for a lifetime.

I personally prefer [name]Stella[/name]. It is a gorgeous name, with a lovely association, and it is a bit more substantial than [name]Lola[/name]. That being said, they are both beautiful names and I agree that when you see her, you’ll probably know which one is the winner. Keep us updated on what you decide! :slight_smile:

another vote for stella!

i vote for stella!! great name!

While I like both names, my vote would be for [name]Stella[/name]. I love its meaning - star. I also know an [name]Ava[/name] with a baby sister [name]Stella[/name] so those names go together for me. Good luck and let us know your decision.

[name]Ava[/name] and [name]Stella[/name] is better. I personally love [name]Stella[/name], and the ‘o’ in [name]Lola[/name] doesn’t flow as well with [name]Ava[/name]. [name]Adrianna[/name] is a lovely middle name. Good luck!

[name]Do[/name] you think [name]Lola[/name] sounds too “playful” as opposed to [name]Stella[/name]? I want her to be taken seriously as an adult…

Well, as I know a nuclear theorist named [name]Bambi[/name], I wouldn’t be too concerned about it. But if you’re worried, you can always give her an “official” name to fall back on and use [name]Lola[/name] as a nn.

Sounds like you really like [name]Lola[/name]. It’s my nickname (from laura) and I’ve lived with it for almost 40 years. It’s a cute nickname, but it is lovelier still to have something to fall back on. Are you up for suggestions for a full name for [name]Lola[/name] (Besides [name]Dolores[/name], [name]Laura[/name] & [name]Lourdes[/name])?

[name]Lainey[/name]
[name]Leticia[/name]
[name]Laila[/name]
[name]Lavinia[/name]
[name]Lorraine[/name]
[name]Lois[/name]
[name]Loretta[/name]
[name]Lorinda[/name]
[name]Louella[/name]
[name]Louisa[/name]

I got [name]Lola[/name] because my kid brother couldn’t say the letter ‘r’ it came out “L” so while most kids say my name:[name]Ro[/name]-[name]Ra[/name] (until they’re 4), my brother got out:Lo-la, and it stuck. You could potentially get [name]Lola[/name] out of anything begining with L & with that long aw or o sound in it.

my vote goes for [name]Stella[/name] [name]Adriana[/name] (any reason you’ve got Adirana with two n’s? looks odd to me that way, I’ve only ever seen [name]Adriana[/name], just curious).