Due next week

See the results of this poll: Baby boy

Respondents: 35 (This poll is closed)

• Arthur (nn. Artie and Bear) : 20 (57%)
  • Leland (no nickname) : 1 (3%)
  • Augustine or Augustus (nn. Auggie and Gus): 14 (40%)

It’s really personally preference. I prefer names that easily have a nickname just bc nicknames are basically a must in my household.

I feel like even if you pick a name that doesn’t have an easy nickname you will eventually come up with one, even if it has nothing to do with his name. For example, my name is [name_f]Emma[/name_f] [name_f]Louise[/name_f] but my parents call me [name_m]Bean[/name_m] and my cousins name is [name_f]Faith[/name_f] but my family calls her Peanut.

[name_u]Leland[/name_u] can be shortened to [name_u]Lee[/name_u] which is really cute. I also like [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] “[name_u]Gus[/name_u]” better than [name_m]Augustine[/name_m]. And [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] with the nickname [name_m]Bear[/name_m] is beyond adorable. I voted for [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] “[name_m]Bear[/name_m]”

[name_f]Hope[/name_f] this helps :slight_smile:

I really like [name_m]Augustus[/name_m] nn [name_u]Gus[/name_u]. It’s regal, and ages well.

This is a hard one, they are all nice names! If you really love [name_u]Leland[/name_u] even though it doesn’t have an intuitive nickname, I’d still go with it. If you’re the sort of family to use nicknames you’ll find one even if it isn’t obvious.

[name_m]Arthur[/name_m] is a long time favorite of mine, but I’m really partial to [name_m]Augustine[/name_m] as well. I still voted for [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] but you really can’t go wrong.

I really like [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] nn [name_m]Artie[/name_m] :slight_smile:

I do like [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] and your nickname ideas, but [name_m]Augustine[/name_m] is to die for! I’d go Auggie for short, personally, but [name_u]August[/name_u] or [name_u]Gus[/name_u] would both be cool too.

I really like [name_m]Arthur[/name_m] “[name_m]Bear[/name_m]”! So sweet. :slight_smile: