• Camden and Millie : 8 (7%)
  • Camden and Piper : 34 (30%)
  • Camden and Fiona : 20 (18%)
  • Camden and Ruby: 29 (26%)

Like:
[name_u]Camden[/name_u] & [name_u]Piper[/name_u]
[name_u]Camden[/name_u] & [name_f]Fiona[/name_f]
[name_u]Camden[/name_u] & [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]

To get [name_f]Millie[/name_f], what about [name_f]Amelia[/name_f]?

Really don’t like:
[name_u]Camden[/name_u] and Amerlyn
[name_u]Camden[/name_u] and [name_f]Atlee[/name_f]
[name_u]Camden[/name_u] and Ailee

Those 3 seem way too made up and trendy. Can you imagine a 35 year old [name_f]Atlee[/name_f] or Ailee? That’s the test I run my names through… does it work on a 2 year old and a 30 year old?

Thanks for the feedback! I guess I could imagine being called [name_f]Atlee[/name_f] (as in [name_f]Atlee[/name_f], VA) or Ailee (a more pronounceable version of the Scottish: [name_f]Eilidh[/name_f]) in my 30s (I am in my 30s), but then again, my own name is pretty unusual (bordering on weird…but I love it) :slight_smile:

I do like the [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] suggestion!

I don’t like any of the names starting with A on your list, but I like everything else. [name_f]Millie[/name_f] and [name_u]Piper[/name_u] stand out as names that I think sound really nice with [name_u]Camden[/name_u]. I would discourage [name_f]Mildred[/name_f] as a full name for [name_f]Millie[/name_f]. I usually like “old lady” names, but I think that [name_f]Mildred[/name_f] is just unappealing and would be a hard name to have. I think that [name_f]Millicent[/name_f] would be fine. Maybe even a [name_u]Mel[/name_u]- name? The only [name_f]Millie[/name_f] I’ve ever known was actually a [name_f]Melissa[/name_f]. [name_f]Emilia[/name_f] would also work really well, or even [name_f]Romilly[/name_f].

Congrats! My favorite one is [name_u]Ruby[/name_u]. I am also not a fan of Amerlyn, [name_f]Atlee[/name_f] or Ailee. I think [name_f]Lily[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] goes well with [name_u]Camden[/name_u].

They are not horrible. I just think it’s the ee spelling on the end that always throws me off of some names. Another one I thought of similar to [name_f]Millie[/name_f] is [name_f]Mila[/name_f] (Me-la).

I love [name_f]Aria[/name_f], it is such a pretty name.

I would just pick the one I love the most, not the one that goes best with [name_u]Camden[/name_u]. Most of their lives they won’t say their names together as a sibset.

I also like [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_f]Fiona[/name_f].

[name_u]Camden[/name_u] and [name_u]Piper[/name_u] sound lovely together.

1 [name_u]Camden[/name_u] and [name_u]Piper[/name_u] - both names are more contemporary in style
2 [name_u]Camden[/name_u] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] - [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] has spunk and sass
3 [name_u]Camden[/name_u] and [name_f]Atlee[/name_f] - Attlee (this spelling) was also the surname of a former Prime Minister of Great [name_m]Britain[/name_m], [name_m]Clement[/name_m] Attlee. I think I like the one “t” better. [name_f]May[/name_f] I suggest [name_u]Hadley[/name_u].

I like [name_u]Camden[/name_u] and [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f].

With [name_u]Camden[/name_u] being somewhat unisex, there would be no question that [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] is the little sis and [name_u]Camden[/name_u] is the big bro :slight_smile:

I love [name_u]Piper[/name_u] with [name_u]Camden[/name_u].

[name_u]Ruby[/name_u] and [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] are lovely names.

[name_f]Aria[/name_f] also goes well with [name_u]Camden[/name_u]

I like the suggestion of [name_f]Amelia[/name_f] nn [name_f]Millie[/name_f].

What about [name_u]Emery[/name_u]?

I love [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] with [name_u]Camden[/name_u]! I also like the suggestion of [name_f]Amelia[/name_f], but I like [name_f]Mia[/name_f] better as a nickname. [name_u]Camden[/name_u] and [name_f]Mia[/name_f] are super adorable together. :slight_smile:

[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] are both lovely names. Very on trend with [name_u]Camden[/name_u].
[name_f]Fiona[/name_f] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] sounds better than [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] [name_f]Noelle[/name_f] though. I also like that [name_u]Camden[/name_u] and [name_f]Fiona[/name_f] are both Scottish.
Since [name_u]Camden[/name_u] is a place name you could go with one of these:
[name_u]Chelsea[/name_u]
[name_u]Abilene[/name_u]
[name_u]Holland[/name_u]
[name_f]Verona[/name_f]
[name_f]Alba[/name_f]
[name_f]Odessa[/name_f]
[name_f]Avalon[/name_f]

My favorite is [name_u]Camden[/name_u] and [name_u]Piper[/name_u].

Thanks for all the feedback!!! I am liking the suggested names as well :slight_smile:

[name_u]Piper[/name_u] and [name_u]Ruby[/name_u] are my favourites.