Due soon without a name

See the results of this poll: Which is your favorite?

Respondents: 87 (This poll is closed)

• Bennet Rose : 17 (20%)
  • Ireland “Iris” Eliza : 44 (51%)
  • Shiloh : 16 (18%)
  • Fox Eugenie: 10 (11%)

[name_f]Ireland[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] is gorgeous! I also like [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] for a nickname.

Fox Eugenie is brilliant. I adore the idea of Fox on a girl :slight_smile:

[name_m]Fox[/name_m] [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] is swee but I also like [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] a lot! [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_m]Fox[/name_m] or [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_f]Cornelia[/name_f]?

I love [name_m]Bennet[/name_m] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]! Literary but unexpected!
I’ve never been a fan of place names, especially countries, and I prefer [name_m]Fox[/name_m] as a middle name ([name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] [name_m]Fox[/name_m] sounds great though!)

My one hang up for [name_m]Bennet[/name_m] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is that [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is such a common middle name, but then perhaps a name as unusual as [name_m]Bennet[/name_m] needs a more well known middle to balance it?

I’m glad you picked up on the literary significance! I’m an English teacher, and I love [name_f]Jane[/name_f] [name_u]Austen[/name_u]. I’m leaning towards [name_m]Bennet[/name_m]. Yes, I chose a common, feminine middle name to balance it out. Thanks for the feedback!

I love the idea of using [name_f]Ireland[/name_f] as a name :slight_smile: amazing list

I really like both [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and [name_m]Fox[/name_m] [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f], with [name_m]Fox[/name_m] [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] getting my vote.

The only one I like is [name_f]Ireland[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]. It’s unique and cool and no one else will have this name.

[name_m]Bennet[/name_m] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is my 2nd choice just because [name_m]Bennet[/name_m] isn’t used a lot, but [name_f]Rose[/name_f] is.

I love the idea of [name_f]Ireland[/name_f] with the nickname [name_f]Iris[/name_f]! So pretty!

I also love [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u], I second the suggestion of [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] [name_m]Fox[/name_m]!! Or even [name_m]Fox[/name_m] [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] or [name_m]Fox[/name_m] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]. ([name_u]Love[/name_u] [name_m]Fox[/name_m] on a girl!)

[name_m]Fox[/name_m] [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] is so brilliantly and beautifully unexpected, I just had to give her my vote. [name_m]Just[/name_m] lovely.

[name_m]Fox[/name_m] [name_f]Eugenie[/name_f] is my top choice, followed by [name_m]Bennet[/name_m] [name_f]Rose[/name_f] and thirdly [name_f]Ireland[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f]. I can see why this is tough, you’ve put together some lovely names!

[name_f]Ireland[/name_f] [name_f]Eliza[/name_f] nn [name_f]Iris[/name_f] is gorgeous! I also really like [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u] for a girl :).

I love the cleverness of [name_m]Bennett[/name_m] [name_f]Rose[/name_f]!

Definitely [name_u]Shiloh[/name_u].