Due Without A Clue!!!

Due in less than 24 hours and I am feel like labor is hours away. This baby wants OUT :sunglasses:

I posted a thread about a Strong, Beautiful but RARE Vintage Name. Everyone has been amazingly helpful. I had a great long list of loves but my husband vetoed [name]EVERY[/name].SINGLE.ONE!

He is in love with [name]Sojourner[/name] and it does match our daughter’s name and the two boys names we have picked out for the future. My reason for not being sold on it is I can not connect with a nickname. People mentioned [name]Sosie[/name], [name]Josie[/name], [name]Joey[/name] but both my husband and I are not liking them.

Can anyone think of a great nickname for [name]Sojourner[/name]?

Or you can totally disregard all this and spam me with names :lol:

What about [name]Journey[/name] as a nickname? Or is that too modern-sounding for you?

Good luck with baby [name]Sojourner[/name]!

[name]Lemon[/name] :slight_smile:

Great name!
I would call her [name]Sunny[/name]!

[name]Sojourner[/name] is really cool. [name]Jorie[/name], [name]Juni[/name] might be possibilites for nicknames.
More ideas-
[name]Dagny[/name]
[name]Thomasine[/name]
[name]Keturah[/name]
[name]Domino[/name]
[name]Sabine[/name]
Aquinna
[name]Tempest[/name]
[name]Holland[/name]
[name]Salome[/name]
[name]Calliope[/name]
[name]Sydel[/name]- sigh-dul
[name]Amity[/name]
[name]Bronte[/name]
[name]Sonnet[/name]
[name]Calloway[/name]
[name]Romilly[/name]
[name]Tasmine[/name]
[name]Orane[/name]
[name]Olympia[/name]
[name]Thisbe[/name]
[name]Yeardley[/name]
Daveney
[name]Araminta[/name]
[name]Avis[/name]
[name]Hadria[/name]
remind me of [name]Harper[/name]- [name]Hadley[/name], [name]Hayden[/name],[name]Hollis[/name],[name]Ellery[/name],[name]Linden[/name],[name]Merrill[/name],[name]Sage[/name],[name]Palmer[/name],[name]Auden[/name],[name]Channing[/name],[name]Tenley[/name],[name]Ainsley[/name]

Hmm. The nicknames and names I’m about to suggest have probably already been suggested… but just in case, here they are.
Possible nns: [name]Journey[/name], Sojie (prn. like [name]Sophie[/name] but with a j instead of a ph), Soj. The j’s in Sojie and Soj can be prn. like how the j is in the full name or like the soft g in luge.
Other possible names: [name]Wilhelmina[/name], [name]Evadne[/name], [name]Uma[/name], [name]Simone[/name], [name]Scout[/name], [name]Ethel[/name], Normandy, [name]Ingrid[/name], [name]Brigid[/name], [name]Juniper[/name], [name]Sabine[/name], [name]Greer[/name].
Good luck!!

YOU ARE ALL SO GREAT!!!

Thank [name]Lemon[/name]! I like [name]Journey[/name]. He is on the fence.

[name]Sunny[/name] is so cute!!! I will add that to the possiblites.

[name]Juni[/name] is one I have not thought of as a nick name. Ingenious!

[name]Holland[/name] was on our list but it is too similar to our daughter, Copeland.
[name]Sonnet[/name] was on my top three. My husband thought I was crazy!

Really like the Sojie nickname as it seems Dutch in linage…which I am :slight_smile:

I really like [name]Juni[/name]. :slight_smile:

I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]JUNI[/name]!!!