Dunno middle name...help

Okay I am pretty sure it is a boy (hopefully confirmed on Thursday’s Doct appt)…I am due [name]December[/name] 16 and we are pretty set on the name [name]Evan[/name]…now the middle name is where it gets tricky. Here are the combos…

[name]Evan[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] ([name]Nicholas[/name] is his dad’s mn)
[name]Evan[/name] [name]James[/name] ([name]James[/name] is a family name)
[name]Evan[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] [name]James[/name]
or [name]Evan[/name] Thyler (thyler is daddys 1st name) proun. like [name]Tyler[/name].

I really like [name]Evan[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] [name]James[/name] but hate the initials N.J.

girls names we like are ([name]Grace[/name] will be the mn after my late mother)

Aleira (a-leer-uh) [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Alexa[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Alexis[/name] [name]Grace[/name]…

I have 3 other kids - [name]Mark[/name] [name]Charles[/name] [name]Dean[/name] (2 mn’s) [name]Justin[/name] [name]Glen[/name] and [name]Meredith[/name] [name]Amber[/name]. Or any other girl suggestions would be nice lol…I like names that aren’t too far out ther but I want unique…Dad #1 with my other kids didn’t go for the names I really liked.

Grandparent names are:
[name]Leslie[/name] and [name]Grace[/name], [name]Roy[/name] and [name]Richard[/name]

names that are out are:
[name]Christopher[/name], [name]Kyle[/name], Meloney, [name]April[/name], [name]Kate[/name], [name]Willow[/name], [name]Connor[/name], [name]Sara[/name], [name]Jessica[/name], [name]Kacia[/name], [name]Carly[/name], [name]Dylan[/name] and [name]Hunter[/name] and basically any C or C sounding name.

I love [name]Evan[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name], and I do like [name]Evan[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] [name]James[/name] as well! Wouldn’t those initials be E.N.J? Well, if you don’t like those initials, then just go with [name]Evan[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name]!

And I like all your girl names. The least popular one would definitely be Aleira. Very pretty and unusual. But they are all very pretty!

Yeah I meant I didnt like just the N and J together =/ I love the name Aleira, Daddy doesn’t he likes [name]Alexa[/name].

[name]Hi[/name]! :slight_smile:

[name]Evan[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] ([name]Nicholas[/name] is his dad’s mn): I think this is really handsome, but the back to back Ns in [name]Evan[/name] and [name]Nicholas[/name] make it sound like [name]Evan[/name] Icholas when I say it out loud. (That’s just me, though, and I really love [name]Nicholas[/name]!) :slight_smile:

[name]Evan[/name] [name]James[/name] ([name]James[/name] is a family name): I love the flow, and think that [name]James[/name] is really handsome.

[name]Evan[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] [name]James[/name]: If the back-to-back Ns don’t bother you, I do think that this is a nice combo.

or [name]Evan[/name] Thyler (thyler is daddys 1st name) proun. like [name]Tyler[/name]: I’m wondering if mispronunciations may happen with Thyler being pronounced as “Thy-ler.”

From your list, I’m voting for [name]Evan[/name] [name]James[/name], because I love the way it sounds. :slight_smile:

Some more:

[name]Evan[/name] [name]Alexander[/name]
[name]Evan[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name]
[name]Evan[/name] [name]Maxwell[/name]
[name]Evan[/name] [name]Reid[/name]
[name]Evan[/name] [name]Samuel[/name]

Aleira (a-leer-uh) [name]Grace[/name]: From your list, I think this is the most unique, but I would have mispronounced it without your guide.

[name]Alexa[/name] [name]Grace[/name]: This is very popular at #50

[name]Alexis[/name] [name]Grace[/name]: This is super popular, at #15.

It may not bother you, but because you said you’re looking for something unique, I thought I’d mention that [name]Evan[/name] is really popular now, at #38.

I have 3 other kids - [name]Mark[/name] [name]Charles[/name] [name]Dean[/name] (2 mn’s) [name]Justin[/name] [name]Glen[/name] and [name]Meredith[/name] [name]Amber[/name]. Or any other girl suggestions would be nice lol…I like names that aren’t too far out ther but I want unique…Dad #1 with my other kids didn’t go for the names I really liked.

Grandparent names are:
[name]Leslie[/name] and [name]Grace[/name], [name]Roy[/name] and [name]Richard[/name]

names that are out are:
[name]Christopher[/name], [name]Kyle[/name], Meloney, [name]April[/name], [name]Kate[/name], [name]Willow[/name], [name]Connor[/name], [name]Sara[/name], [name]Jessica[/name], [name]Kacia[/name], [name]Carly[/name], [name]Dylan[/name] and [name]Hunter[/name] and basically any C or C sounding name.[/quote]

Some names you may like with [name]Mark[/name], [name]Justin[/name], and [name]Meredith[/name]:

[name]Anneliese[/name] (doesn’t work with [name]Grace[/name], but it contains the letters in [name]Leslie[/name])
[name]Annabelle[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Allegra[/name] (too G heavy with [name]Grace[/name], though…)
[name]Adeline[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Adella[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Arabella[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Amelia[/name] [name]Grace[/name] (popular, though)
[name]Audrey[/name] [name]Grace[/name] (ditto)
[name]Bryony[/name] [name]Grace[/name] ([name]Bryony[/name] is a plant name)
[name]Dahlia[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Eliza[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Elodie[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Emmeline[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Genevieve[/name] [name]Grace[/name] (nn [name]Evie[/name])
[name]Georgia[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Isla[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Lydia[/name] [name]Grace[/name] (L for [name]Leslie[/name] and [name]Grace[/name]…)
[name]Louisa[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Laurel[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Lila[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Liliana[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Rosalie[/name] [name]Grace[/name] (R for [name]Roy[/name] and [name]Richard[/name])
[name]Ruby[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Romilly[/name] [name]Grace[/name] (nn [name]Romy[/name])
[name]Stella[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Violet[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Vivienne[/name] [name]Grace[/name] (it means life, so it’s another way to honor [name]Grace[/name]'s life)
[name]Viviana[/name] [name]Grace[/name] (ditto)

Good luck! :slight_smile:

Yeah, he had that happen a lot as a kid…or people would try to make fun of him and say it like Thigh-ler. I like [name]Evan[/name] [name]Samuel[/name] and [name]Evan[/name] [name]Reid[/name] though.

[/quote]

I am really like that…was thinking about [name]Vivienne[/name] a lot today and wondered about the whole Brangelina thing.

I really love [name]Vivienne[/name], and because I know of other Viviennes/Vivians and loved it way before Brangelina, I personally don’t consider it a Brangelina name like [name]Maddox[/name], [name]Pax[/name], [name]Shiloh[/name], [name]Zahara[/name], or [name]Knox[/name].

While the other names weren’t heard before [name]Brad[/name] and [name]Angelina[/name] named their babies, and are therefore identified 100% with their family, [name]Vivian[/name] and [name]Vivienne[/name] were around long ago. If anything, I actually associate it more with [name]Julia[/name] [name]Roberts[/name]’ character in Pretty Woman.

That said, some people will definitely associate the name with the [name]Jolie[/name]-Pitts, but to me, it’s not as big of a Brangelina name as the others. :slight_smile:

I’m really sorry that your mom passed away, and I think her name is beautiful.

Best wishes to you! :slight_smile:

[name]Jill[/name], I also always think of [name]Vivian[/name] from Pretty Woman!!
I agree, [name]Vivian[/name]/[name]Vivienne[/name] is too classic to just be considered a Brangelina name. I think it’s gorgeous!

I love that movie, Lamps, and completely agree that [name]Vivian[/name] is too classic to be only a Brangelina name! :slight_smile:

[name]Evan[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] [name]James[/name] or [name]Evan[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name] are both very handsom names!
As for a girl [name]Alexa[/name] [name]Grace[/name] is beautiful!!! other girl names.
[name]Ashlyn[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Haley[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Bridget[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Matilda[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Everly[/name] [name]Grace[/name]

just to name a few:)
good luck!

Well it’s a GIRL hehe…so looks like [name]Alexa[/name] [name]Grace[/name] wins :slight_smile:

A little girl? [name]How[/name] exciting! Congratulations! :slight_smile:

[name]Evan[/name] [name]James[/name] [name]Nicholas[/name], great idea, devinjes!
And [name]Jill[/name], I love [name]Evan[/name] [name]Gabriel[/name]!
Also [name]Evan[/name] [name]James[/name] is so handsome.
[name]Love[/name] [name]Vivian[/name]/[name]Vivienne[/name].

thank you for the help!! Come [name]December[/name] at least one thing will be taken care of lol

I like [name]Evan[/name] [name]James[/name] and [name]Alexis[/name] [name]Grace[/name] best out of the girl names. some other girl names are:
[name]Mackenzie[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Michaela[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Annaliese[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Colleen[/name] [name]Grace[/name]
[name]Bridgit[/name] [name]Grace[/name]