E and F names narrowed down! OPINIONS???

E: [name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Elodie[/name] sound fresh and sweet ([name]Eleonora[/name] is nice too, a bit more serious, but I like the nn options to lighten it up - Nora, Ellie, Elle)

F: [name]Fiona[/name] and [name]Felicity[/name]

I like [name]Estelle[/name] or [name]Eloise[/name] for the E names. The other three are beautiful too, but not distinct enough from their sisters. Someone already mentioned [name]Elodie[/name] and [name]Coralie[/name], and I also think Esmerie and [name]Beatrix[/name] [name]Marie[/name] are quite close, as well as [name]Eleonora[/name] and [name]Cora[/name]. I like [name]Felicity[/name], [name]Florence[/name], and [name]Fiona[/name] for the F names (sorry it’s 3!)

[name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Fiona[/name] for me, too. I really like [name]Florence[/name] and [name]Eleanora[/name] also!

[name]Eloise[/name]
[name]Elodie[/name]
[name]Felicity[/name]
[name]Fiona[/name]

Fiana (means vine … irish origin)-[name]How[/name] is this one pronounced?

With [name]Atticus[/name], [name]Beatrix[/name], [name]Coralie[/name] and [name]Dante[/name], I would pick [name]Eloise[/name] or [name]Felicity[/name].

[name]Atticus[/name] & [name]Beatrix[/name] & [name]Coralie[/name] & [name]Dante[/name] & [name]Eloise[/name] & [name]Florence[/name]

[name]Eleonora[/name] or [name]Felicity[/name] would be my choice. In my opinion you should stay away from [name]Fatima[/name]. Living in Turkey, I know several and it’s not a bad name except that every English speaking kid would immediately pick up on “fat” and you wouldn’t want that!

[name]Elodie[/name] and [name]Fiona[/name], love both:)

[name]Elodie[/name] and [name]Florence[/name]. Unusual beautiful and striking. Second choice [name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Fiona[/name].

[name]Estelle[/name] and [name]Felicity[/name]. I personally like old-fashioned and girly names. [name]Eloise[/name] would be a second choice for E, but I really don’t like any other F’s.

[name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Fiona[/name] fan as well.

[name]Eloise[/name] and [name]Felicity[/name] :slight_smile:

I found it on babynbames.com under french girls names!

Honestly im not sure of the authentic pronunciation… we just say “fee-anna”