Early delivery

[name_u]Baby[/name_u] is here 17 days ahead of schedule. [name_f]Antonia[/name_f] ("[name_f]Annie[/name_f]") [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_u]Gray[/name_u] P*** made an unexpected arrival on [name_m]Saturday[/name_m] 9 [name_u]November[/name_u] at 12:56am. She was 6lbs, 10oz and 19.5in. So far, we’re getting along just fine! :slight_smile:

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! Beautiful name :slight_smile:

Congrats! [name_f]Love[/name_f] her name :slight_smile:

Wow, I bet you are overjoyed with your little blessing- [name_f]Annie[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], how delightful!

Congratulations!! [name_f]Antonia[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] is a gorgeous name. Wishing your family all the best. :slight_smile:

Congratulations - [name_f]Antonia[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f], nn [name_f]Annie[/name_f] is just lovely! I am so glad to hear she is doing well. :slight_smile:

Congratulations! Beautiful name as well. :slight_smile:

I love love love it!!! So swoon worthy <3 :wink:

Congratulations!!! I love her name!

Congratulations on the arrival of little [name_f]Annie[/name_f]!

Congratulations :slight_smile:

Congrats to you on the safe arrival of your baby girl, [name_f]Antonia[/name_f] [name_f]Eloise[/name_f] [name_u]Gray[/name_u]. You have given her a lovely name. I’m so glad that all of your hard word and dedication has reached this fabulous conclusion of a much wished for child!

Hello karateleish80! I just wanted to say hi as I see you have an Avaleigh also?? [name_f]My[/name_f] Avaleigh is 3.5 years and her nn is [name_f]Avy[/name_f] :grinning: are you in Australia also? I’m in Brisbane. Avaleigh is not a common name so would be keen to hear how you pronouce her name?
Kind regards, [name_f]Larissa[/name_f]

Congartualtions! [name_u]Love[/name_u] her name