Easton and Finn as siblings?

My husband and I both love the name [name]Finn[/name] for our little boy. He will be joining brother [name]Easton[/name] [name]Laurance[/name]. I like the idea of using a full name and then the nn [name]Finn[/name], but my husband doesn’t like any of the full names I’ve come up with. I am afraid that [name]Easton[/name] and [name]Finn[/name] don’t go together. What do you think?

[name]Love[/name] the name [name]Easton[/name] and [name]Finn[/name] and think they totally compliment each other.
I guess you already tried all these:
[name]Finnian[/name]
Phineaus
[name]Finnegan[/name]
[name]Finlay[/name]

I say just keep [name]Finn[/name] if the long versions don’t work.

Good luck :slight_smile:

Yes, I have tried all of these. He says no to all of them. I am fine with keeping just [name]Finn[/name] as his full name, but would love a longer version if I found one we could agree on. I am glad to hear that you think [name]Easton[/name] and [name]Finn[/name] go well together. Thanks for the input.

Other long name suggestions:
[name]Finbar[/name]
[name]Finian[/name]
[name]Griffin[/name]
[name]Delfino[/name]
Delfin
Morfin

If not [name]Finn[/name] is fine by itself.

[name]Hi[/name] Mama! I think [name]Easton[/name] and [name]Finn[/name] are perfectly fine together. :slight_smile:

Good luck! :slight_smile:

My little guy is named [name]Finn[/name]. Look up the Irish legend of [name]Finn[/name] [name]Mac[/name] Cumhail (pronounced MacCool). My husband and I had the same name dilemma, but after reading up on the legend decided [name]Finn[/name] was beautiful as a full name. And everyone always comments on how much they love it!

My son’s name is [name]Finley[/name], but we call him [name]Finn[/name] 90% of the time. I would have gone with [name]Finn[/name] as a full name if our last name wasn’t a short one-syllable name.

And while I [name]LOVE[/name] [name]Finn[/name] (obviously), I still like [name]Crosby[/name] of your choices!

My [name]Finn[/name] is [name]Fintan[/name], but wouldn’t suggest that to go with [name]Easton[/name]!

My next favourite [name]Finn[/name] is [name]Phineas[/name]. I agree that [name]Finn[/name] goes perfectly fine with [name]Easton[/name] - why not just go with that?!

[name]Just[/name] seen [name]Griffin[/name] a bit further up, thats cool!!