Eben Immanuel?

I’ve always liked the name [name_m]Eben[/name_m] (Eh-[name_m]Ben[/name_m]), meaning stone. Not really sure on the middle name. Is [name_m]Immanuel[/name_m] good? What other combos would sound nice. They do not specifically have to be Hebrew or biblical but can be.

I absolutely love it! [name_m]Eben[/name_m] is a great name, and [name_m]Immanuel[/name_m]/[name_m]Emmanuel[/name_m] is beautiful and a real favourite of mine. A fellow [name_u]Berry[/name_u] recently had a [name_m]Miles[/name_m] [name_m]Immanuel[/name_m], which I love, and I was struck by how perfect but little-used [name_m]Immanuel[/name_m] is in the middle slot.

I don’t know if I can top [name_m]Eben[/name_m] [name_m]Immanuel[/name_m], but how about…

[name_m]Eben[/name_m] [name_m]Isaiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Eben[/name_m] [name_m]Joachim[/name_m]
[name_m]Eben[/name_m] Isambard
[name_m]Eben[/name_m] [name_m]Ishmael[/name_m]
[name_m]Eben[/name_m] Remiel
[name_m]Eben[/name_m] Iskandar
[name_m]Eben[/name_m] [name_m]Phinnaeus[/name_m]
[name_m]Eben[/name_m] [name_m]Azriel[/name_m]
[name_m]Eben[/name_m] Cassander
[name_m]Eben[/name_m] [name_m]Josiah[/name_m]
[name_m]Eben[/name_m] [name_m]Yehuda[/name_m]
[name_m]Eben[/name_m] [name_m]Yeshua[/name_m]
[name_m]Eben[/name_m] [name_m]Bartholomew[/name_m]

[name_m]Eben[/name_m] [name_m]Immanuel[/name_m] is perfect!!! I think that is such a winner already. I also love @katinka’s [name_m]Eben[/name_m] [name_m]Bartholomew[/name_m] (I kind of want to use that one myself lol)

The only other ones I can think of that sound good are

[name_m]Eben[/name_m] [name_m]Elijah[/name_m] (I’m not normally a fan of alliteration but these names seem different enough)
[name_m]Eben[/name_m] [name_m]Eleazar[/name_m]

I love it! [name_m]Eben[/name_m] suits a 3 or 4 syllable middle.

Thank you all. I was planning on using that middle with another name, [name_m]Yosi[/name_m], but I don’t think I’ll use that first. I like [name_m]Eben[/name_m] [name_m]Immanuel[/name_m] more than [name_m]Yosi[/name_m] [name_m]Immanuel[/name_m].

I think it’s lovely. I like [name_m]Immanuel[/name_m].

I don’t care for it.

I love it!

[name_m]Eben[/name_m] [name_m]Immanuel[/name_m] is perfect! Both names are so underused. And they sound great together.

My son’s middle name is [name_m]Emmanuel[/name_m], we used this spelling because it’s a family name in his father’s family.