Eden Ivy for my daughter

[name_m]Hi[/name_m] there! I’m wondering what everyone thinks of the name [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] for my baby girl? [name_u]Ever[/name_u] since I was 13 I wanted to name my daughter [name_u]Everly[/name_u], but now that I’m pregnant, I’ve really fallen in love with the name [name_u]Eden[/name_u]! How does that sound for her name? Her brothers name is [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] and I wanted to name my future children with matching first letters.

Would you prefer [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] over [name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]? Thanks!

7 Likes

I definitely prefer [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] over [name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_u]Rain[/name_u]. It’s cute and matches well with [name_u]Elliot[/name_u].

2 Likes

I think [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is gorgeous, goes perfectly with [name_u]Elliot[/name_u], and is less popular than [name_u]Everly[/name_u] (if that matters to you).
[name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_u]Rain[/name_u] is a beautiful combo, though. [name_f]My[/name_f] baby girl’s middle name is [name_u]Everly[/name_u] - it was my husband’s choice, since he’s always loved the [name_u]Everly[/name_u] Brothers, but I think it’s sweet.

3 Likes

Both are beautiful.

2 Likes

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is so sweet! I think that [name_u]Eden[/name_u] & [name_u]Elliot[/name_u] are a very nice sibset. I also prefer [name_u]Eden[/name_u] to [name_u]Everly[/name_u], it’s a bit more rare and I think it has a similar vibe to [name_u]Elliot[/name_u]

2 Likes

I much prefer [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] it sounds less trendy compared to [name_u]Everly[/name_u] and [name_u]Eden[/name_u] is a lovely, classic name.

1 Like

I love [name_u]Eden[/name_u], it’s sleek and compact but also feels fresh and cool. It would make a lovely sister for [name_u]Elliot[/name_u], which shares a lot of the same characteristics.

1 Like

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is so pretty and bright!

1 Like

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] :purple_heart:

1 Like

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] for sure.

2 Likes

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]! :relaxed:

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is stunning!

A lot of the names I loved as a teenager, while I still really like them, were among the first to go when making a list while I was actually pregnant. I think the less hypothetical naming a baby becomes, the more that reality shapes our perception of the names we’re considering. It’s okay to no longer be in love with a name or combo that you came up with in middle school.

2 Likes

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is lovely! Very nature-themed but quite nice.

I love Eden Ivy! How beautiful. Eden and Elliot is sooo cute. I do like it better than Everly, too, personally.

Both are beautiful, but I prefer [name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_u]Rain[/name_u] a lot more. I prefer [name_u]Everly[/name_u] to [name_u]Eden[/name_u] and [name_u]Rain[/name_u] to [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]. [name_u]Everly[/name_u] [name_u]Rain[/name_u] also seems to flow better in my opinion.

I really like the combo [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]. I love the flow and the fresh, botanical imagery I get with it.

I love [name_u]Eden[/name_u] and [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] is a great combo. [name_f]Do[/name_f] you plan on having more kids? [name_f]My[/name_f] only hesitation is that you might want to use [name_u]Everly[/name_u] in the future, in which case [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f] might be too similar and you could pick a different middle.

I like [name_u]Eden[/name_u] [name_f]Ivy[/name_f]! And it kind of has the tune of [name_u]Everly[/name_u], i can see how it would encompass your favorite parts of [name_u]Everly[/name_u]

eden ivy is darling, and so perfect with elliot :rainbow:

congratulations ~

[name_u]Eden[/name_u] ivy is lovely